Is it bad there??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuarterMillionMan View Post
    My local news in Los Angeles said today they recorded the highest rate of new cases at 1875 today, and 47 new deaths today.
    The other important number is hospitalizations. A number of states are seeing that number rise (Texas, North Carolina, etc.). You can chalk up some increased cases to more testing but that doesn't explain more hospitalizations.
    Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
    * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
    * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Originally posted by disneysteve View Post
      The other important number is hospitalizations. A number of states are seeing that number rise (Texas, North Carolina, etc.). You can chalk up some increased cases to more testing but that doesn't explain more hospitalizations.
      Los Angeles may run out of ICU beds in 2 to 4 weeks according to our public health director.
      https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...215713539.html

Comment

A young black man was found hanging from a tree in a park in Palmdale, CA. Sheriffs & coroner said he died by suicide. Family & community in Palmdale said not suicide. I have no idea. In this crazy times anything is possible.

Comment

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/com...palmdale-park/

Comment

The big problem is this has largely become a political issue rather than a scientific/medical/public health issue. Decisions are being made based on what politicians perceive will benefit their campaigns the most, not what fits the best available medical data.
            Here some of the politicians are trying the same thing as they have big tourist spots in their states who want to reopen..they are trying to take it to federal court but it really is a state matter and most states are like no your states are still having cases and we aren't so why would we want you in our state....obviously what they are doing isn't working...and what we are doing is working..glad our politicians are sticking to their guns and saying no
            Last edited by disneysteve; 06-14-2020, 06:30 PM. Reason: Fixed quoting

Comment

Working...
            X