No announcement yet.

Fiverr Is My Newest Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I bought 8 more shares @ $242 on the dip today. seems to have been ok w/ the rebound! But I'm still dinged from buying in another chunk @ like $300 level. (someone had to buy there... mite has well have been me). Again, we're all going LONG on this one (right?) at least thats my plan. Plus I'm still supposed to start my FVRR purchases soon (my little side project I wanted some alternative artists support to fulfill).

Comment

Originally posted by amarowsky View Post
      lol I bought 8 more shares @ $242 on the dip today. seems to have been ok w/ the rebound! But I'm still dinged from buying in another chunk @ like $300 level. (someone had to buy there... mite has well have been me). Again, we're all going LONG on this one (right?) at least thats my plan. Plus I'm still supposed to start my FVRR purchases soon (my little side project I wanted some alternative artists support to fulfill).
      Yup, still have my 2469 shares. Buy and hold until death. Pass them on to your grand kids

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmem View Post
        Looking over their latest financial report, it appears they are still burning through money with a quite significant net loss, unless I am reading things wrong....
        Already dished out a warning about the superbowl commercials cost. Fiverr is perhaps the fastest startups that got to be slightly profitable in less than a years time after ipo. The beginning phase is all about capturing the user base, which requires a lot of marketing.

Comment

Working...
        X