X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're a day closer to 02-18-21!

Comment

Originally posted by disneysteve View Post
      I was reading about the Working Not Working acquisition earlier. I've never heard of them but it definitely sounds like a good fit.
      Online freelancing is so new that most people haven't heard of any of these companies. That's the beauty of the front runner with plenty of marketcap. They can sell shares for acquisitions and eventually becomes almost a monopoly. Look at Match group..pretty much owns most of the online match making companies. And these smaller freelancer companies want to tap into Fiverr's userbase. At the end of the day, online companies are all about collecting users and data. Winner takes most.

Comment

Originally posted by CHH1023 View Post
        We're a day closer to 02-18-21!
        Usually when a stock runs this hot, we may see a sell off on earnings. However it'll take about 2 weeks to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by Singuy View Post

Online freelancing is so new that most people haven't heard of any of these companies. That's the beauty of the front runner with plenty of marketcap. They can sell shares for acquisitions and eventually becomes almost a monopoly. Look at Match group..pretty much owns most of the online match making companies. And these smaller freelancer companies want to tap into Fiverr's userbase. At the end of the day, online companies are all about collecting users and data. Winner takes most.
          I had them before the virus, sold in March, I regret. haha. But.. Such as life, I took cash and put it elsewhere. What do you think about the new Bumble IPO? Bumbling? hahaha
          Last edited by jeffmem; 02-11-2021, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmem View Post

I had them before the virus, sold in March, I regret. haha. But.. Such as life, I took cash and put it elsewhere. What do you think about the new Bumble IPO? Bumbling? hahaha
            Ipos/spac are all hot garbage. Too much pump and dump. I would wait until post first earnings.

Comment

Planning on my 1st FVRR purchases as a customer. I have an art project I wanted to shop out. I also snagged a few more shares.

Comment

Another positive press release, woohoo, tomorrow's the big day.

Comment

to the moon! only took them 2 days to recover.

Comment

Comment

LOL. I certainly hope so. Yesterday's drop wasn't pretty.
                      Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
                      * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
                      * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Today's is Quite ugly too. Buying opportunity?

Comment

Originally posted by amarowsky View Post
                          Today's is Quite ugly too. Buying opportunity?
                          I didn't need to know that. LOL.
                          Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
                          * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
                          * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

I had set up to buy more at 250, unfortunately it went below that. So I bought more at 239. I now have 199 shares.

The one good thing about this stock I CAN say is that it gives people, people who missed out, PLENTY of buying opportunities! lol.

My concern now is that it will reach my last buy price of 230 before this correction, meaning that it has lost $100 in only 3 days. It accounts for 21% of my portfolio already too.

I bought a lot of things today, but seems I bought them a little bit too early. As I am down 10% overall stocks, I figured now might be a good time to buy, but apparently I was pre-mature. I set up auto buying in pre-market lower than the actually prices by 3-10$ a share. Seems my aim was still too good. hahahahaa, cause now it is below those prices also. Such as life, hard to time things.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmem View Post
                              I had set up to buy more at 250, unfortunately it went below that. So I bought more at 239. I now have 199 shares.

The one good thing about this stock I CAN say is that it gives people, people who missed out, PLENTY of buying opportunities! lol.

My concern now is that it will reach my last buy price of 230 before this correction, meaning that it has lost $100 in only 3 days. It accounts for 21% of my portfolio already too.

I bought a lot of things today, but seems I bought them a little bit too early. As I am down 10% overall stocks, I figured now might be a good time to buy, but apparently I was pre-mature. I set up auto buying in pre-market lower than the actually prices by 3-10$ a share. Seems my aim was still too good. hahahahaa, cause now it is below those prices also. Such as life, hard to time things.
                              Whole lot of red today! I thought the same thing about everything being on sale! But I bought 100 of a $1.09 stock I dream of the day that a downturn means I can dump in a few thousand. I only own 2 shares of FIVRR that I bought at $90

Comment

Looking over their latest financial report, it appears they are still burning through money with a quite significant net loss, unless I am reading things wrong....

Comment

Working...
                                X