Easter is one of the only days of the year that Costco is not open — but it is open on the days surrounding the holiday, including Good Friday. The stores will have regular hours of operation on all of those days.
No, Costco Isn’t Open on Easter
- Flowers – Floral arrangements are priced at as little as $34.99. It’s best to either order online or call ahead to order.
- Chocolate-covered strawberries – Pay just $39.99 for one dozen Easter-themed chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Easter baskets – These are one of the most popular items at the store around this time of year.
- Ham – A two-pack of Kirkland brand ham (about six pounds) will cost $84.99.
- Bulk chocolate – The stores sell bulk sweets year round, and for details on chocolate, click here.
Additional details about Costco’s Easter inventory appear here. Please let us know about any other Easter-themed items you see along those lines by posting about it in the comments section beneath this post. While we’re at it, readers, what other deals have you found at Costco lately?
More About Spring Holidays and Costco
Give the gift of savings! Learn more
Here’s just a selection of stories from our archives:
- 2018 Costco Holiday Schedule
- What Does Costco Have That’s Kosher for Passover?
- Attention, Shoppers: Target Will Not Be Open on Easter
- Are Any Supermarket Branches of Banks Open on Easter?
- Walmart Is Open on Easter — and Here’s What’s on Sale
- Where Are The Best Easter Deals and Freebies?
- So… the Post Office Is Not Open on Easter?
- Why Are the Markets Closed on Good Friday (and not Just Easter)?
- What’s Open on Easter — and Good Friday?
- It’s Closed on Easter but You Can Still Find Costco Easter Deals
- Where Can You Find Costco Coupons?
- Free Ebook: Guide to Shopping at Costco
- Costco Hours of Operation
- New Costco Locations for 2018
- Costco Nutella Has All of the Flavor at Half the Price
- What Does Costco Offer That’s Kosher for Passover?