Even though Costco is closed on the Sunday holiday, you can still find Costco Easter shopping deals available on other days.
A fresh floral bouquet like the one pictured here for just $34.99. While you can pay extra for next-day delivery in most of the U.S., Costco can’t deliver these flowers on Saturday, Sunday or Monday — March 30 through April 2.
Similar limitations on delivery apply to other Easter goodies on offer — like a dozen Belgian-chocolate-frosted strawberries with Easter pastel tints costs $39.99. You can also order them in an all-red tint for the same price.
More Costco Easter Goodies
There are also Easter gift baskets that each assorted ones of Popcornopolis brand brand popcorn cones in them — a case of five costs $29.99 and a case of 10 costs $64.99.
A variation on the Easter basket is a Houdini-themed Easter backpack filled with candy for $24.19.
Prices for the signature Easter dish, ham, appear to have considerable variation in prices due to regional differences in the cost of living. That said, a two-pack of Kirkland Signature Master Carve Ham weighing at least three pounds had a pricetag of $84.99 on the Costco wholesale website.
Costco might not carry as much Easter branded candy as Target or Walmart do, but the warehouse retailer has some of the best bulk prices year round — so depending on the size of your loved one’s sweet tooth, what you buy might outlast the holiday anyway. Here are some of the sweeter choices:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups; 1.5 ounces, 36 count: $26.99
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, King Size; 2.8 ounces, 24 count: $31.99
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Miniatures; 0.31 ounces, 105 count: $9.99
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Kisses; 3 pound, 8 ounce bag: $14.29
- Hershey’s Chocolate Nuggets Variety Pack; 3 pound, 4 ounce bag: $14.39
- Hershey’s Miniatures; 3 pound, 8 ounce bag: $13.99
- Kirkland Signature Milk Chocolate Almonds; 48 ounce jar: $14.49
- Kirkland Signature All Chocolate Bag Variety Pack; 150 count: $18.99
It’s entirely possible that additional Easter-branded items might appear on Costco shelves between now and Sunday. Please let us know about anything you see along those lines by posting about it in the comments section beneath this post. While we’re at it, readers, what other deals have you found at Costco lately?
More About Easter and Costco
Here’s just a selection of stories from our archives:
- Attention, Shoppers: Target Will Not Be Open on Easter
- Walmart Is Open on Easter — and Here’s What’s on Sale
- Where Are The Best Easter Deals and Freebies?
- So… the Post Office Is Not Open on Easter?
- Why Are the Markets Closed on Good Friday (and not Just Easter)?
- What’s Open on Easter — and Good Friday?
- It’s Closed on Easter but You Can Still Find Costco Easter Deals
- Where Can You Find Costco Coupons?
- Free Ebook: Guide to Shopping at Costco
- Costco Hours of Operation
- New Costco Locations for 2018
- Costco Nutella Has All of the Flavor at Half the Price
- What Does Costco Offer That’s Kosher for Passover?
- How Much Can You Really Save on Costco Cialis, Viagra, Levitra and Stendra?
Like Saving Advice? Subscribe!
Subscribe to get the latest Saving Advice content via email.