Costco has 514 locations in the United States and Puerto Rico, each equipped with a food court and delicious Costco pizza. That technically makes Costco one of the largest pizza chains in the U.S. Can you order Costco pizza online and does Costco deliver?
Does Costco Deliver?
No. Costco doesn’t deliver pizza or anything else for that matter. You can shop online and have items shipped to your home. In fact, you can get same-day delivery through your local Costco with Instacart. However, none of those services will deliver a pizza to your home.
Can You Order Costco Pizza Online?
Costco also doesn’t offer online ordering for their pizza. As mentioned above, you can place orders for food items but they need to be shipped to your home. Costco offers three ways for its customers to order pizza.
- Call in your order. If you are craving Costco pizza, you can call ahead to place your order. This saves a ton of time and you won’t have to wait in line at the food court.
- Order at the food court. Those who don’t mind the wait may order it the “old-fashioned” way: standing in line at the food court.
- Order in the checkout line of the main store. Lastly, you can always tack on a pizza (or a couple of slices) to your order at checkout. All you need to do is tell your cashier you’d like a pizza from the food court and they’ll add it to your bill. By the time you’ve checked out, they usually have your pizza ready.
Costco Food Court Tips
Although the answer to “Can you order Costco pizza online” is no, there are plenty of other Costco food court hacks to save time and money. Here are just a few.
- You don’t need a membership to eat at the Costco food court. As you may already know, you don’t need a Costco membership to eat at the food court. In fact, there are also a few ways to shop at Costco without a membership too.
- Menu items may vary from location to location. You can get different menu items depending on where you are. Consider stopping at Costco the next time you’re out of town to see what they have.
- Employees can suggest wines to pair with food court items. Costco employees are well-versed in the store’s wine collection and, if asked, they can offer suggestions to pair with your food court meal. However, you’ll need to take it to go and take it home if you’re planning to drink wine.
- Long lines are a good sign. Although long lines can be a pain, they are a good sign of the quality of your food. The longer the line, the fresher your order is likely to be.
- You can reheat their pizza for up to 48 hours after ordering. Costco pizza is delicious fresh but many people toss it after it has lost its heat. However, you can reheat your Costco pizza in the oven up to 48 hours after your initial order.
If you’re a fan of Costco pizza you’re not alone. The retailer is now the 15th largest pizza distributor in the country – ahead of California Pizza Kitchen and Jet’s Pizza. Even though you can’t order the delicious treat online, there are still plenty of ways to get your fix! Costco is known for being cheap, but if you’re still worried about the price, check out BestMLMCompanies.com to learn how you can make some extra spending money.
Readers, what is your favorite Costco food court menu item?
- Costco September 2018 Coupon Book
- Can You Get Your Tires Rotated for Free at Costco?
- Are Costco Smoothies the Best Frozen Treat For The Summer?
- Discounted Fun: Costco Disney Tickets and Great Deals on Travel
- At Least Six Things You Shouldn’t Buy at Costco