X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a Virtual Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by SandraGenJobs View Post
      I've been working as a freelance graphic designer on Odesk and Elance. Now I'm learning SEO and web design and my plan is to expand my knowledge and skills so I can cover more areas and earn more money.
      If you don't mind me asking, how have Odesk and Elance been working out for you? Do you earn enough working full time to live comfortably? I've been thinking about making this transition for a long time, mainly so that my life can be more flexible, but I haven't been able to pull the trigger on it yet. Odesk's screenshot stuff freaked me out...I don't have anything to hide, but I find it invasive to have this program taking screenshots every hour or whatever it is.

Comment

I'm an ESL teacher overseas. Got my bachelor's degree in English and bounced around between various jobs for awhile after college. Always wanted to teach but heard too many bad stories about teaching in the US, so I went overseas. Currently thinking about diversifying my skillset a bit by doing freelance work online.

Comment

stock option trading .

make about 10 13 k a month ...witch is not bad at all wen not married
          very fun if you ar build for it

Comment

nurse 23 yrs, last 10 in hospice, loved it

currently unable to work due to sudden illness, that was not the plan!

Comment

General contractor, industrial building projects.

Comment

Hello

Really work at my local city government in maintenance.

goo.gl/blNHdy

Comment

I work in Business Development and inside sales in the IT Industry.

Comment

I am an IT project manager and focus on datacenter migrations.

Comment

Well I wake up around 10 or noon everyday. Make coffee play video games then listen to music. I go to my computer to check how my websites and things are doing and sort of space out for an hour. After I see my money went up. I wrote more posts or create more content to upload. Then I go for a walk or drink some beer while I work. Pretty much what I do everyday. Then I stay up late playing games and watching netflix etc.

The net is a great place where our dreams come true! I just love it man!

Comment

I work in Global Webmasters

Comment

Originally posted by cashbasha View Post
                          stock option trading .

make about 10 13 k a month ...witch is not bad at all wen not married
                          very fun if you ar build for it
                          System administrator

Comment

Systems operator

Comment

Web designer in GlobalWebmasters

Comment

I studied Communications with a focus in journalism and am now working PT as a Website Manager and PT as an editor. I also do some freelance writing here and there.

Comment

Working...
                                X