Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Your Job?

How do you make money to live?

I work at my local city government in maintenance.

rental income

im going for my masters degree in television observation, i just need the new season of survivor to start
    retired in 2009 at the age of 39 with less than 300K total net worth

Comment

I'm a manager at a store for full time work, but do a variety of side jobs.

Comment

I am a seasonal IRS customer contact rep., collect SS and stuff money into retirement accounts (TSP). I make glass beads but I am not good enough to sell them yet.
        I YQ YQ R

Comment

I work as an employee and I also do freelance job at home and that's all I do for a living.

Comment

I've been working as a freelance graphic designer on Odesk and Elance. Now I'm learning SEO and web design and my plan is to expand my knowledge and skills so I can cover more areas and earn more money.

Comment

I explain technical things to non technical people for a company in the top 50 of the Fortune 500. In exchange I get a salary, pension, 401K match, paid time off, and medical and dental insurance.

In other words, I lead a group of Dilberts for leadership.

Comment

i am currently working as a chef in a small local restaurant..
                nothing too glamorous, but i have many ideas i want to make happen.

the problem is, i need capital to make them happen, and i also have a family to support.

thankfully my wife is also working, and our kids are in their late teens so soon ill be able to get more savings and investments going.

Comment

I am a teacher! This is my second career after 30+ years as CFO, Consultant and entrepreneur. I will retire in 1 or 2 years (again). I achieved financial freedom about 30 years ago when I was 38 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by krantcents View Post
                    I am a teacher! This is my second career after 30+ years as CFO, Consultant and entrepreneur. I will retire in 1 or 2 years (again). I achieved financial freedom about 30 years ago when I was 38 years old.
                    wow. i envy you. but in a good way! i could say i look up to people like you.
                    congratulations on your success!

Comment

I`m a programmer, i make programs for myself as a hobby and for other people renting/ordering it aswell.Always trying to keep up with the trends in the market

Comment

I am a teacher!

Comment

Corporate event planner for a global holdings company

Comment

I do a LOT of different things, but all online:

-Affiliate Marketing
                            -SEO (search engine optimization) for various people or local businesses
                            -Freelance work (designcrowd, fiverr)

There are just way too many ways to make money online for me to resist trying to get my hands in every thing.

-George Eastman
                            Last edited by jeffrey; 06-21-2015, 12:13 PM. Reason: forum rules

Comment

Rail Logistics for a liquid cattle feed company

Comment

Working...
                              X