Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corn18
    replied
    Goofy kids from the hood seemed compelled to destroy some windows last night. Nothing major. I much prefer MLKs approach to today's violence. MLK got more done through peaceful protests than this violence will ever accomplish.

Leave a comment:

• docstudent
    replied
    *I meant the virus can be researched and a vaccine can be identified (its 3AM, please forgive me, lol)

Leave a comment:

• docstudent
    replied
    When the faraway land is another city, you now there is a level of disconnectedness in our nation. Both issues are equal in value, but one might be slightly more demonstrative than the other. The virus can research and and a vaccine can be identified, while the other has been has been researched for over 400 and no one has came close to finding a cure. The city of Minneapolis is graphically far from me, but ethically the situation is so close to me. I wish others saw it that way, but I digress....the victim is an extension of our humanity...that should be so close to all of us.

Leave a comment:

• ~bs
    replied
    nobody rioting. people far more upset about the inept handling of the covid situation than a murderous cop in a land far far away

Leave a comment:

• QuarterMillionMan
    started a topic Is your city rioting?

Is your city rioting?

In Los Angeles the rioting is no where near the scale of Minneapolis' rioting but very scary nonetheless. How bad is it in your city?
Working...
X