Budget-savvy shoppers flock to Marshalls to score deals on clothes, shoes, household items, and plenty more. If you are planning a trip to Marshalls and want to hit the store later in the day, knowing what time Marshalls closes is essential. Otherwise, you may arrive only to find the doors are locked, get nasty looks from staff who are preparing to close the store or get unceremoniously ushered out of the store before you are done shopping. So what time does Marshalls close?
What Time Does Marshalls Close?
The closing hours of each Marshalls store can vary a bit from one location to the next. Local demand, standard mall or shopping center hours, or other factors can impact store schedules.
However, most Marshalls stores use similar opening and closing hours. By and large, a Marshalls location closes at 9:30 pm Monday through Thursday and at 9:30 pm or 10:00 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. On Sundays, the typical closing time is 8:00 pm.
It is important to note that some stores are open later. Additionally, a Marshalls location may alter their hours during the holidays, giving shoppers more time to purchase gifts for Christmas, Hanukah, or other gift-giving winter events.
Marshalls Operating Hours
As mentioned above, each Marshalls store may have slightly different hours. However, here is a look at a typical Marshalls opening and closing schedule:
- Monday through Thursday: 9:30 am to 9:30 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9:30 am to 9:30 pm or 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am or 11:00 am to 7:00 pm or 8:00 pm
Since there are some variances, it is wise to check with your local store if you want to shop early or late, especially since there are Marshalls locations that fall outside of the schedule above. For example, one store in New York opens at 8:00 am, Monday through Friday, which is far earlier than the usual 9:30 am opening time.
Luckily, you can find these details on the Marshalls website using their store locator. If you prefer, you can also call your preferred store and get the information from a recording or a store associate.
Marshalls Holiday Schedule
Marshalls stores are open for most holidays. However, there are some exceptions.
Here is a look at the Marshalls holiday schedule:
- Tuesday, January 1: Marshalls stores are open on New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 21: Marshalls stores are open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Thursday, February 14: Marshalls stores are open on Valentine’s Day
- Monday, February 18: Marshalls stores are open on Presidents Day
- Sunday, March 17: Marshalls stores are open on St. Patrick’s Day
- Friday, April 19: Marshalls stores are open on Good Friday
- Sunday, April 21: Marshalls stores are closed on Easter Sunday
- Sunday, May 12: Marshalls stores are open on Mother’s Day
- Monday, May 27: Marshalls stores are open on Memorial Day
- Sunday, June 16: Marshalls stores are open on Father’s Day
- Thursday, July 4: Marshalls stores are open on Independence Day
- Monday, September 2: Marshalls stores are open on Labor Day
- Monday, October 14: Marshalls stores are open on Columbus Day
- Thursday, October 31: Marshalls stores are open on Halloween
- Monday, November 11: Marshalls stores are open on Veteran’s Day
- Thursday, November 28: Marshalls stores are closed on Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 29: Marshalls stores are open on Black Friday for extended hours
- Tuesday, December 24: Marshalls stores are open on Christmas Eve
- Wednesday, December 25: Marshalls stores are closed on Christmas Day
- Tuesday, December 31: Marshalls stores are open on New Year’s Eve
- Wednesday, January 1: Marshalls stores are open on New Year’s Day 2020
There are other situations where a Marshalls may close unexpectedly. For example, inclement weather can lead to closure. Similarly, construction, loss of utilities, or other events can also cause stores to close early, open late, or not open at all on any given day.
If you are getting ready to head to Marshalls and want to make sure the store isn’t affected by unexpected situations or weather events, it is always wise to call ahead.
How to Save Money at Marshalls
While Marshalls is known for great prices, must shoppers are happy to save even more on their purchases. Luckily, there are things you can do to bring the total cost of your purchases down. Here are a few:
- Open a store card for reward points and exclusive coupons
- Sign up for emails for coupons and sale alerts
- Head to the clearance section for deeper discounts
By using the tips above, you can spend even less while shopping at Marshalls, ensuring you get the best deal possible on what you buy.
Do you love shopping at Marshalls? Tell us why in the comments below.
If you enjoy reading our blog posts and would like to try your hand at blogging, we have good news for you; you can do exactly that on Saving Advice. Just click here to get started.
Like Saving Advice? Subscribe!
Subscribe to get the latest Saving Advice content via email.