2019 Walmart Holiday Schedule
- Tuesday, January 1: Walmart is open on New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 21: Walmart is open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Thursday, February 14: Walmart is open on Valentine’s Day
- Monday, February 18: Walmart is open on Presidents’ Day
- Sunday, March 17: Walmart is open on St. Patrick’s Day
- Friday, April 19: Walmart is open on Good Friday
- Saturday, April 20: Walmart is open on Easter Saturday
- Sunday, April 21: Walmart is open on Easter Sunday
- Monday, April 2: Walmart is open on Easter Monday
- Sunday, May 12: Walmart is open on Mother’s Day
- Monday, May 27: Walmart is open on Memorial Day
- Sunday, June 16: Walmart is open on Father’s Day
- Thursday, July 4: Walmart is open on Independence Day
- Monday, September 2: Walmart is open on Labor Day
- Tuesday, October 8: Walmart is open on Columbus Day
- Thursday, October 31: Walmart is open on Halloween
- Monday, November 11: Walmart is open on Veteran’s Day
- Thursday, November 28: Walmart is open on Thanksgiving Day, but for limited hours
- Friday, November 29: Walmart is open on Black Friday for extended hours
- Tuesday, December 24: Walmart is open, but some stores may close early on Christmas Eve
- Wednesday, December 25: Walmart is closed on Christmas Day
- Tuesday, December 31: Walmart is open on New Year’s Eve
- Wednesday, January 1: Walmart is open on New Year’s Day 2020
Walmart is open every day of the year except Christmas Day. There are some days when their stores open for limited hours (Thanksgiving) and extended hours (Black Friday), but they are open at least some part of the day for most of the year. Some Walmart stores may also have extended hours during the Christmas shopping season.
2019 Walmart Store Hours
Walmart doesn’t have a standard set of opening hours for all its stores. The time Walmart stores are open will vary from location to location. Some are open 24 hours a day, while others have different weekday and weekend hours. The best way to find out the hours of a local Walmart store is to use the official Walmart store locator tool. This will give you the opening hours of each Walmart store.
The above information is general information regarding when Walmart stores will be open for business. A variety of incidents can cause exceptions to the above information. For example, specific stores may close due to damage to the store, and there can be closures due to severe weather as well. It’s always best to call and confirm with your store if you have any doubt about it being open or closed.
Photo: Mike Mozart
Shop on Walmart Using Citi Rewards+℠ Card
You can now shop on Walmart and earn cashback and reward points quickly using your Citi Rewards+℠ Card. No Citi Rewards+℠ Card yet? Click here to apply.
- What You Should Know About Walmart Cash Back
- Guide to the Walmart Electronics Return Policy
- Walmart Money Center Hours
- Does Walmart Cash Checks?