Dollar Store Christmas Gifts
It may seem a bit cheap, however, the Dollar Store actually has some really great stocking stuffer items and legitimate gifts for the low cost of $1. Here are some of the best Dollar Store Christmas gifts:
- Gift Boxed Mugs: Many people receive mugs for Christmas. You can pick a Christmas mug up from the Dollar Store and fill it with the person’s favorite candy for a cute, low-cost Christmas gift.
- Christmas Bubble Tubes: Every child loves to play with bubbles. The Dollar Store has bubble tubes decorated with Santa and snowmen and other Christmas-like photos.
- Printed Wine Glass: If you have a wine drinker on your shopping list you may consider an adorable printed wine glass from the Dollar Store. You can pair it with a cheap bottle of wine from your grocer and slide the bottle into a wine gift bag from the Dollar Store.
- Toys: There are some great toys to be found at the Dollar Store. You can pick up a Rubix Cube, small dolls, jacks, puzzles, coloring books and crayons all for $1. Additionally you can purchase a small basket or stocking to present the gifts in.
- Photo frame: If you have a photo you know your loved one would enjoy seeing framed you can grab a frame from the Dollar Store. They have various styles and sizes to choose from.
- Tools: Another great Dollar Store Christmas gift find is located in the tools aisle. The Dollar Store sells tape measures, screwdrivers, hammer, microfiber cloths, tire pressure gauges and other items to make a small tool bag for the man on your list.
- Makeup items: The Dollar Store also has some great makeup finds. You can get manicure sets, nail polish, makeup brushes, lipstick, eye shadow and other makeup items for just $1. You can also find a cute makeup bag to put the gift in.
- Spa bag: In addition to makeup items you can also find some bath and spa items at your local Dollar Store. Grab a loofa sponge, different soaps, exfoliating gloves, washcloths and lotion to place in a stocking, basket or bag for your gift recipient.
- Kitchen gift set: The Dollar Store also sells a number of kitchen items. If you have someone on your list that enjoys baking you can pull together a cute gift for them. You can purchase a cake mix, spoon and whisk and place it in a pot holder (each item only costing you $1).
- Candles: Many Dollar Store locations also have a pretty great candle selection. If you have someone on your shopping list that enjoys candles the Dollar Store has tea lights, larger candles and even candle holders for sale.
Dollar Store Christmas Crafts and Decor
- Candles: As stated above candles can make a great Dollar Store Christmas gift but they can also be used for decoration. Some people place candles in their windows for Christmas. The store also sells LED candles (eliminating the fire hazard).
- Ornaments: You can pick up a great variety of ornaments from the Dollar Store for your Christmas tree. They sell plain ornaments as well as ornaments with a bit of flare.
- Bows: Many people also place bows on their Christmas tree. If you are looking for bows for your tree the Dollar Store is the place to go.
- Garland: Garland is another popular Christmas Decor item that you can find at the Dollar Store.
- Candy Canes: Some people put candy canes on their Christmas tree and place them in dishes throughout the house during the holiday season. The Dollar Store sells traditional peppermint candy canes as well as the more fruity-flavored candy canes.
- Christmas Floral items: If you’re looking to generate a centerpiece for the dining room table for Christmas dinner you can get a great deal on floral items and other items you need to make a centerpiece at the Dollar Store.
- Stockings: Stockings to hang on the mantle can be found for $1 at the Dollar Store.
- Tableware: If you want to have Christmas place settings for dinner you can get them at the Dollar Store. They sell Christmas plates, glasses and flatware (both paper plates and ceramic plates).
- Gingerbread houses: Having gingerbread houses around the holidays is a must for some people. The Dollar Store has already-made gingerbread houses you can place in your home.
- Outdoor Christmas Decor: The Dollar Store also has a number of wreaths, flags and items to put in your yard for only $1.
Other Dollar Store Christmas Finds
- Christmas cards
- Gift wrap
- Tissue paper
- Gift bags
- Gift boxes
- Christmas candy
- Stocking stuffers
- Reindeer ears and Santa hats
- Christmas napkins
- Christmas tins
If you are looking to save some cash this Christmas head to your local Dollar Store. You can generate a great looking Christmas with great gifts on a strict budget!