Many people look forward to the Costco coupon book each month. It’s usually chocked full of great deals, and February’s doesn’t disappoint. It’s overflowing with deals and discounts as well as a slew of items featuring everyday low prices.
Costco February 2020 Coupon Book
From February 5, 2020, through March 1, 2020, Costco is offering some outstanding deals across a broad selection of items. It shows a price reduction in nearly every major shopping category you can find at Costco, ranging from food to clothing to electronics.
If you have a big purchase you need to make, or just want to handle your usual shopping, it’s worth checking out the latest Costco deals. That way, you can make the most of your membership and score the best discounts.
Here’s a look at just some of what’s listed in the Costco coupon book this February:
- Select heart health supplements available for $4 to $7 off
- Orgain Organic Protein powders and shakes for $6 to $8 off
- Save $30 on the Philips Sonicare 7000 ExpertResults toothbrush and $10 off replacement brush heads
- Philips Norelco Shaver 9200 is $30 off
- Select StriVectin products are $12 5o $25 off
- Charmin Ultra Strong Bath Tissue (30 roll packages) are $4.50 off
- $9 off Huggles Plus diapers, including little movers and little snugglers
- Certain Kirkland allergy relief products are $3 to $7 off
- $3 off Champion men’s French terry shorts
- Select women’s Danskin apparel is $3 off
- Discounts between $120 and $400 on select laptops
- $70 off a 7th Gen Apple iPad 10.2” 128 GB
- Get an Epson EcoTank 3760SE Printer for $70 off
- $130 off the Dyson V11 Animal+ Cord-Free Stick Vacuum
- The Keurig K-Duo Plus Coffee Maker is on sale for $40 less than the usual price
- Buy one pair of prescriptions glasses get $40 off every additional pair
Other Discount Product Categories
You’ll also find discounts on a bunch of household staples, personal care items, and food basics. Here’s a look at just shop of the product categories that have deals in the Costco coupon book in February 2020:
- Flushable Wipes
- Potato Chips
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Frozen Foods
- Laundry Detergent
- Vitamins and Supplements
There are also discounts on furniture and major applicants, including washer and dryer sets, refrigerators, and more. In total, there are 23 pages of deals. If you plan on shopping at Costco in February, make sure to look through the entire thing and see which discounts can help you save the most during your trip.
Other Ways to Save at Costco
Along with the deals above, you can also use different approaches to save money while shopping at Costco. First, look at the bulk prices to make sure that they are really a bargain. Usually, you can figure it out by looking at the price per ounce and making a comparison.
Second, only buy items in bulk if you can use them before they go bad. Bulk perishables don’t work for every family, so only purchase the large sizes if you can use it all or freeze what’s remaining, ensuring you get the full value.
Finally, always shop with a list. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment at Costco. Plus, enticing samples might try to encourage you to spend more than you initially planned.
With a list in your hand, you can reduce your chances of making an impulse purchase. Just commit to the idea that if you didn’t write it down before you arrived at Costco, you aren’t buying it today. Essentially, a list can help you stay focused, and that can make it easier to keep your spending under control.
Do you take advantage of the Costco coupons? Why or why not? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
- Does Costco Accept Manufacturer Coupons?
- What Does Costco Stand for?
- Costco Gas Station Hours of Operation
If you enjoy reading our blog posts and would like to try your hand at blogging, we have good news for you; you can do exactly that on Saving Advice. Just click here to get started.