The land of the free and the home of the brave. What better reason could there be to celebrate? Although Costco stores won’t be open on the 4th of July, there are still tons of incredible Costco 4th of July deals to make your weekend – and the rest of your summer – incredibly fun.
Costco 4th of July Deals
While Costco stores, and the website, always house a ton of great deals, the main feature of the July 4th weekend sale is the appliance promotions. This is the perfect time of year to shop around if you’ve been eyeballing a new dishwasher, oven or stove, fridge, or even washer/dryer set. Here are some of our favorite Costco 4th of July Deals this year.
- Samsung Appliances – Purchase a qualifying appliance by Samsung on your Costco Anywhere Visa Card and get 15% back. The deal is only good online from now through July 10, 2019.
- Refrigerators – There are a few dozen different refrigerators on sale this 4th of July, and all of them features special member-only pricing. Popular brands include LG, Samsung, GE, and Whirlpool. The LG 28 CuFt Capacity 3-Door French Door Refrigerator is $620 off, while Select Samsung fridges come with $75 to $250 discounts depending on what other appliances you bundle with them.
- Cooking Appliances – Love to cook? It doesn’t matter if your home is prepped for electric or gas appliances. Costco’s member-only prices on ranges vary based on brand, including GE, LG, Cafe, and Samsung. You’ll also find a huge selection of microwaves for the hood range area or the countertop.
- Kitchen Packages – These complete kitchen package deals include fridges, dishwashers, ranges, and hood ranges in varying combinations. They’re perfect for anyone simply looking to upgrade, or for those going through a complete summer remodel. One of our favorite bundles is the Samsung 4-piece GAS 28CuFt Counter-Depth Four Flex French Door Refrigerator Kitchen Package in Stainless Steel. You’ll get 10% + $250 at checkout, plus an additional 15% if you use the Costco Cash Card. That’s a HUGE deal!
- Dishwashers – Say what you will about using a dishwasher, but there’s nothing fun about standing over a sink of steamy water during the hot summer months. These LG, Whirlpool, GE, Maytag, and Samsung dishwashers are designed to make your life easier. You’ll find a wide variety of sizes, prices, and colors designed to match your kitchen’s theme.
- Washers and Dryers – No one with a busy, on-the-go lifestyle should be without a good washer and dryer. There’s simply no time to waste in the laundromat or hunting for a place to hang every single piece of laundry. The Independence Day deals range from individual pieces to two-piece packages, to help you pick and choose new or replacement pieces for one of the most important rooms in your house. All you have to decide is what color you like, and how high-tech you want to be.
- Built-In Appliances – One of the best ways to save space in the home is to have appliances built-into the wall area. This increases the area of the floor and leaves more room for countertops and fun. This season you’ll find some incredible electric and gas cooktops, simple in-wall ovens, hood ranges, and combination microwave/wall ovens. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a standard sized appliance or something more efficient. These member-only prices are hot.
- Small Space Appliances – Live in a small space? Whether it’s a condo or small efficiency apartment, these smaller appliances offer bang for the buck. These washer/dryer combos and thin fridges fit into the tightest spaces. You don’t have to do without – you just have to be creative about where they’re going.
When is Costco Open?
Don’t forget – Costco stores won’t be open on the 4th of July. Otherwise, most Costco locations have hours seven days per week. While location hours vary, they are generally 10:00 am – 8:30 pm Monday through Friday, 9:30 am – 6:00 pm on Saturday.
Shopping at Costco has never been easier. Enjoy the parades, BBQs, and family gatherings on the 4th and then head on over to your closest store over the weekend. You’ll find something to spruce up the house and make your life a little easier.