The very first Costco coupon book for 2019 is here and it does not disappoint! Starting January 2, you’ll be able to cash in on each of the deals outlined below.
Costco January 2019 Coupon Book
January’s book has 23 pages and will be valid January 2 through January 27. If you’re looking for good deals on workout equipment, health food, and organizational supplies, Costco has some great deals for you. Here are just a few included in this month’s coupon book.
- Charcoal Products: Get $4 to $5 off select charcoal-based beauty products through the month of January. This includes charcoal-infused toothbrushes, charcoal toothpaste, deodorant, and charcoal face masks.
- Indoor Exercise Bike: Get $100 off an exercise bike for your home gym, bringing the total cost to $299.99.
- Treadmill: Most people will vow to get more exercise in the new year. You can grab a treadmill at Costco and get a $500 discount through January. ($799.99 total cost)
- Televisions: As always, there are a few TVs on sale at Costco this month too. You can get a 43″ Samsung Smart TV for just $259.99. Shoppers can also grab a TCL 65″ for $599.99 or an LG 70″ for $879.99.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch: Get $60 off Samsung Galaxy Watches (limit 5).
- Pyrex Food Storage Set: Costco has 4-piece food storage sets for just $12.99 this month. They will come in handy with healthy meal prep! You can get five at this great price.
- Premier Protein Shakes: Shoppers can get $5 off these tasty protein shakes for anyone heading back to the gym this month.
- Select K-Cup Packs: Select K-cup packages will be $5 off this month. This includes K-cups from Newman’s Own, Caribou Coffee, The Original Donut Shop, Tully’s, and Green Mountain Coffee.
These are just a few of the best deals in the book this month. Check out the entire Costco January 2019 coupon book below.
Give the gift of savings! Learn more
- Where Can You Find Costco Coupons?
- Does Costco Accept Manufacturer Coupons?
- How to Use Coupons at Costco
- This is Where You Can Double Coupons in Your State