There’s one exception to this, however: Some branches located inside of supermarkets have Sunday hours of operation. You can expect these locations to be open on Father’s Day unless otherwise noted.
Banks Open on Father’s Day
Here are some banks within retail locations that should be open on Father’s Day.
- Academy Bank Midwest: Branches inside of Walmart stores that are normally open on Sunday will be open from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. on Father’s Day.
- American National Bank: Here too, branches within Walmart stores will be open — Sunday hours are typically 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- American Savings Bank: Select retail locations will be open from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Father’s Day.
- Bank of America: Some retail branches will be open from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Citizens Bank: Branches inside of grocery stores will be open from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- First Community Bank: Branches within Walmart stores that are normally open on Sundays will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Father’s Day.
- TD Bank: Certain retail locations will operate from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- United Bank: Retail locations normally open on Sundays will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wells Fargo: Branches in retail locations will be open 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Father’s Day.
- Woodforest National Bank: Branches inside of Walmart stores will be open from 12 p.m. until 4 p.m. on Father’s Day.
ATMs and Online Banking
There is no reason to panic if you can’t get to the bank before Father’s Day: Even though many banks will be closed, you will still have access to many of the same services via online banking and ATMs.
Both of these options will allow you to view your balance, pay bills, and transfer money any day of the week. However, actual transactions won’t process on a Sunday but will go through the next business day.
Readers, what plans do you have for Father’s Day?
If you enjoy reading our blog posts and would like to try your hand at blogging, you can do exactly that on Saving Advice. Click here to get started.
Read More About Father’s Day
- How Much Will There Be in 2018 Father’s Day Spending?
- Places Where Dad Can Eat Free on Father’s Day
- Don’t Miss Out on These Father’s Day Deals
- These Apps May Be The Coolest (and Cheapest) Father’s Day Gifts
- 10 Father’s Day Gadgets Dad Will Love and Save Money
- Restaurant Gift Card Deals for the Grads and Dads in Your Life
Like Saving Advice? Subscribe!
Subscribe to get the latest Saving Advice content via email.