4. The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing by Taylor Larimore, Michael LeBoeuf, and Mel Lindauer, with a foreword by John C. Bogle
6. The Wealthy Barber: Everyone’s Commonsense Guide to Becoming Financially Independent by David H. Chilton
Interested in learning about Personal Finance? Check out these other great articles:
13. On My Own Two Feet: A Modern Girl’s Guide to Personal Finance by Manisha Thakor and Sharon Kedar
14. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way to Guarantee Your Fair Share of Stock Market Returns by John C. Bogle
15. Rich Bitch: A Simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together… Finally by Nicole Lapin
Personal finance books offer a wide range of advice. While these twenty personal finance books cover a range of topics and financial situations, one thing remains true: their advice is the best of the best. These authors have proved their worth in the financial game, and now they are passing that wisdom on to readers like you. With all these topics out there, you are sure to find the right one for you! Have you read any great personal finance literature? Let us know in the comments.