Sell Your Stuff Online
Not all of the money to be made online is through actually doing anything. Actually, there are tons of websites that allow you to simply sell your stuff. Whatever you have to get rid of, there is probably someone out there that will want to buy it. Here is a list of places to sell your stuff online:
- LetItGo: LetItGo is a relatively new site but it is a great place to let some of your stuff go. List a price (or even list it for free) and people come and get it.
- OfferUp: OfferUp is a website where you can do exactly what the site says: offer your stuff up. Name a price, people pay and you have extra cash.
- eBay: eBay is one of the older sites where you can sell your stuff online. You can auction or list it as a ‚Äúbuy it now‚ÄĚ to get some extra cash in your hand.
- Amazon: Amazon.com also has a selling option. You can sell just about anything on Amazon.
- Facebook: Many areas have Facebook yard sales. People list photos of their items and name a price and you can meet up.
- Swappa: Swappa focuses on smartphones and tablets that are in working condition.
- Craigslist: Craigslist is a great place to sell your stuff too. Although it has a bad rep for its sex ads, Craigslist is a great place to sell your car, rent an apartment or even sell furniture.
- eBid: eBid.com is similar to eBay. You place items for sale on a bid system.
- Threadflip: Threadflip is a website where you can place your designer items for sale. These can be anything from clothing to handbags to jewelry.
Another way to make many online is to find a job that you can do online. There are a ton of opportunities for this and most of them you can actually pursue a career in (or make a part-time job for extra money). Most of these require some former knowledge or experience, however, they are all great ways to make extra cash.
- Resume Help: You can help other people better their resume and make money doing it!
- Edit: Plenty of online news websites and blogs need editors. Sometimes this can be part-time or full-time and can pay pretty well.
- Starting websites: People often need help starting their own websites. You can make money doing this for them.
- Social media: Many companies look for people to manage their social media accounts: post, reply to comments and interact with their audience.
- Ghost writing: Ghost writing is writing for others. People post your writing on their website but you do not get a byline.
- Virtual assistant: Many companies look for virtual assistants to reply to emails and monitor websites.
If you are looking for more ways to make money online, you can look on websites like Indeed or LinkedIn and search for ‚Äútelecommute‚ÄĚ positions. Good luck on your quest for making extra money!
Photo: Flickr: Pictures of Money
Get Your FREE Book Now
Enter your name and email address to get your FREE copy of "Guide to Shopping at Costco."