Amazon has always been one of the best places to shop on Black Friday. They are committed to provide the best shopping experience from the comfort of your own home. Black Friday is fast approaching and Amazon hopes to tempt you to stay away from the ridiculous crowds of main street shoppers. The question is: Are these deals just as good as what you see in mainstream retailers?
Amazon has long made a compelling case that the best shopping experience happens from the comfort of your own home. Now as Black Friday approaches, it is also hoping to tempt you to stay away from the inevitable crowds, but are the deals good enough to let you put your feet up?
Amazon started its Black Friday sales on Nov. 21 and will run them right through to Black Friday, Nov. 27. They will plug-in spontaneous “Lightning Deals” from time to time, ranging from a few hours or even a few minutes. Here are the deals known so far.
Here are Amazon’s own range of products. These are the top deals:
• $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite (regular price starts at $119)
• $30 off Kindle and Kindle for Kids Bundle
• $34.99 Fire 7-inch tablet (regularly $50)
• $84.99 Fire Kids Edition (regularly $100)
• $25 off Amazon Fire TV (regularly $100)
• $15 off Amazon Fire TV Stick (regularly $40) and Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
These offers are pretty good too.
• $99 Jawbone Up3 (regularly $150)
• $49 off Sonos 2-Room Streaming Music Starter Set (regularly $398)
• $79.99 Vizio 38-inch 2.1 home theater sound bar (regularly $180)
• 50 percent off on Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones in Black
• 50 percent off Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones
• 40 percent off on a Polk Audio Omni S2 wireless speaker
• 25 percent off Denon Heos 1 wireless speakers
• 20 percent off on select Samsung Galaxy tablets
• 40 percent off select Acer desktops, monitors, Chromebooks and tablets
• 70 percent off select SanDisk SNDK -1.35% memory cards and USB flash drives
Here are some stuff from the gaming section:
• $50 off an Xbox One
• $50 off the PlayStation 4 Uncharted bundle
• $20 off Need for Speed
• $30 off Rock Band 4 wireless guitar bundle
• $25 off Metal Gear Solid V
Amazon is also giving big discounts on TVs with up to 45% off on selected Samsung and LG TVs, including:
• Samsung 32-inch 1080p LED TV for $177.99
• Samsung 75-inch 1080p Smart LED TV for less than $2,000
• LG 49-inch 1080p LED TV for less than $370
• Hisense 55-inch 4K Smart LED TV, $448 (app-only deal)
• TCL 55-inch Roku Smart LED TV for $348
• TCL 32-inch Roku Smart LED TV for $125
• Acer Home Theater Projector, $299.99
Here are some generic picks. Make sure to check them out.
• “A top-selling” 60-inch 4K LED TV for $799.99
• Unnamed 50-inch 1080p LED TV, $149.99 (app-only deal)
• “A top-selling” mobile printer for less than $100
• Asus 15-inch laptop, $129
• $100 off an Intel INTC +0.00% Dell 2-in-1 Laptop
Amazon has announced that more deals will appear daily between 3 p.m. and 11 p.m. PST starting Thanksgiving Day and going through to Dec. 9. These will include 10 “Deals of the Day” that will appear at midnight on Thanksgiving and there will be 10 more at midnight on Black Friday.