30,000 Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30,000 Posts

I noticed the other day that my post count had passed 30,000. It's been over 13 years which is amazing to think about. I'm really glad this site exists. I've learned so much from everyone else and I think I've been able to help lots of others, too. Thanks to all who make this site what it is.
    Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
    * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
    * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Originally posted by disneysteve View Post
    I noticed the other day that my post count had passed 30,000. It's been over 13 years which is amazing to think about. I'm really glad this site exists. I've learned so much from everyone else and I think I've been able to help lots of others, too. Thanks to all who make this site what it is.
    You are a big part of what makes this site great. You are an excellent moderator; you never get your feathers ruffled, you never argue (if you disagree, you are perfectly polite), and you are always helpful. You really deserve some thanks. So, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Petunia 100 View Post

You are a big part of what makes this site great. You are an excellent moderator; you never get your feathers ruffled, you never argue (if you disagree, you are perfectly polite), and you are always helpful. You really deserve some thanks. So, thank you.
      Thank you so much. That was really sweet. I didn't post fishing for compliments but I'll certainly graciously accept them .
      Steve

* Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?

Comment

5000 posts in just under 3 years.

thanks!

https://www.savingadvice.com/forums/...nancial/73012-

Comment

Totally - Disneysteve has helped countless people with their money on this site.

A heartfelt THANK YOU Disneysteve.
          james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

I think I'm most impressed by one of the statistics that our profiles automatically calculate -- On average, you post about 6 times EVERY DAY! I've been around here for nearly as long as you (almost 12 years), but I haven't even broken 4,000 posts. I've got a measly .92 posts per day, in spite of trolling through the forums many times a day.

Don't ever leave us, DS -- the forums wouldn't be the same without you.
            "Praestantia per minutus" ... "Acta non verba"

Comment

Thanks for all your contributions and insight.

Here's to 30,000 more!
              Brian

Comment

Congrats Steve! I echo what everyone else has already said about you. I followed you here from over on the Dis. Back in the day the budget board over there was a great place to learn too. I'm glad you mentioned in a post you were active over here :-).

Comment

Originally posted by Thrif-t View Post
                  Congrats Steve! I echo what everyone else has already said about you. I followed you here from over on the Dis. Back in the day the budget board over there was a great place to learn too. I'm glad you mentioned in a post you were active over here :-).
                  I miss the days when the DIS Budget Board focused more on general personal finance stuff rather than just where to buy discounted Disney gift cards or how to save with DVC point rentals like it seems to now. I'm glad you followed me over here.
                  Steve

Comment

impressive! I love this board!
                    LivingAlmostLarge Blog

Comment

Working...
                    X