Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Money Can You Make Online? Tell the Truth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Much Money Can You Make Online? Tell the Truth...

I am just curious, the internet is a full of "make money online" topics. May I know how much can you make online? Tell us your online incomer per day, week, month or annual. And pf course, do not forget to mention the source. (blogging, affiliate marketing, taking surveys etc)

You can make a living, but it's really hard work and there is some luck involved. It's also not like a job where you get paid as soon as you begin. You need to invest a couple of years at no pay before you will begin to make money. My income has come from online (including this website) for the last 10 years. I work a hell of a lot more hours than I would in a normal 9 - 5 job.

Comment

It is possible

You can actually make a living if you really work hard at it. You have to become familiar with techniques in generating web traffic to the product that you are promoting. And, you need to generate that traffic in ways that send traffic that are more likely to buy the product that you are promoting. I say all of this assuming that you are referring to working online in affiliate marketing, which seems to be the assumption any many of similar forums.

Now, if you are referring to any type of working online, I have worked online for companies such as Sitel and Teletech. You actually become an employee of the company and work from the comfort of your home using your Internet connection. So, technically, you are earning a living working online. They pay anywhere from $8.00 and up per hour.

Comment

How Much Money Can You Make Online?

There's no actual number to be fair. It all depends on you and how hard and smart you work. You can earn a fortune if you set your mind on your goal and keep a persistent mindset. On the other hand, you can also loose money if you don't learn how to invest it well. So in the end, it's all about you.

Comment

That depends, i work online so its hard to say considering my job too. But its about 1000$ or around it /month

Comment

In 2015 I stared a small side project of selling beard oil and beard combs. That little project ended up earning about $10k with about 40 hours of work invested into it. I even created a detailed case study explaining how we did it.

However for the past 9 years I've been concentrating on affiliate marketing. I don't sell my own products but rather promote other people's products. I live comfortably

Comment

online writing

Im earning in US dollars through writing online and the equivalent of that, if converted in our currency, is like that of a store manager. it's comfortable. won't make me rich, unless i save and invest.

Comment

Money from internet

There are many ways to earn money online. Depending on the way you do. If you sell online, the income depends on the products you sell.
                One of my friends used to make money from Youtube. he got a lot of money.

Comment

I've been thinking on this a lot lately, especially as some friends make the jump from full-time jobs to giving YouTube and Twitch.tv a go.

The most I've ever been able to make online is about $40 via surveys which always take three times as long as you were expecting to complete.

But hey, with guys like Ninja now making $500,000 a month via Twitch, maybe there's an opportunity yet. Either that or the big guys have swallowed up most fo the spare cash, which is also entirely possible...

Comment

Making Money Online

Guys can someone tell me better advertiser to reach other than google adsense whose payouts are better the Google's

Comment

Originally posted by chetansolanki894 View Post
                      Guys can someone tell me better advertiser to reach other than google adsense whose payouts are better the Google's
                      Try mediavine or monumetric.
                      james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

After trying many online ventures over the years, the easiest ways are by selling your unused items on Ebay, doing paid surveys in your spare time and also entering free online competitions. This will bring in a it of extra cash but won't be enough to give up the day job.

Comment

ebay is becoming one of the worst ways to make money on line! I quit selling there 10 years ago. They have no consideration for the seller. Amazon isn't the best place to sell used things like they did with mostly books way back when. I do sell on Amazon and on eCRATER and make money every month. I also do surveys and other assorted things. I signed up for ebates with a referral link from someone here. I don't make oodles of money, but would rather do that then leave the money. I also do things through Bing (also finding out about it via someone here) which has earned me almost $15 this year which I am depositing into an Acorns account that gave me money to open an account. I am tracking 'found' money in excel so that by the end of the years I can see what blessings have come our way. The biggest so far was $250 from out propane company that let us be out of fuel to heat the house with over the 4 day New year's weekend and also the coldest weekend all year. Did a survey for CVS the other day and earned $5 in bonus bucks.

So far free money this year $301 Referrals can be given if you want them.
                          Gailete
                          http://www.MoonwishesSewingandCrafts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gailete View Post
                            ebay is becoming one of the worst ways to make money on line!
                            Has anything actually replaced it though? Is there another site that has the international exposure and the huge audience that ebay has? If there is, I'm not aware of it.

I can list virtually anything on ebay and have it seen by thousands of people around the world. I have shipped orders to pretty much every developed country on the planet. Certainly, seller policies are not as user-friendly as they used to be, but it's still the best game in town to my knowledge.
                            Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
                            * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
                            * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

I try to stay up to date with ecommerce by way of a digest that follows eBay and Amazon as well as other venues.

One of the things that eBay has in the works is a 'new' way of showing listings as search results. Yet again eBay thinking that they know what the best result is to show potential buyers, and if I understand it correctly, only 4 search results will be shown! Not the thousands that potentially could have seen it. This is currently in the works. They are also over the next couple of years planning to take over the payment processing where they collect the payment and distribute to sellers when and as they see fit. Sort of like Amazon does now for most sellers, but with their contract with PayPal almost over, eBay wants to get as much of the piece of the pie as possible. Plus, other changes, many glitches. After that huge glitch a couple of years back, no matter how I tried, I couldn't get back into the site - period. This past fall I finally was able to and listed some new items such as puzzles, a Dale Earnhardt Monopoly games, etc. Even some brand new Skechers sneakers, regularly ~$200, that I finally sold them for $35. Sure, wished that they had fit me. Of the items I listed using the 50 free listings a month, after listing and relistings 20-30 items, in three months, I had sold three items. This was in the run up to Christmas. Anyhow a far cry from the days that I was bringing in $2K+ in sales in a month!

Amazon, is more and more seeming to want to have only new items from authorized resellers on their site which makes things difficult. From by first listing there years ago until now, the site has seen huge changes and many categories are overrun by 'Chinese' sellers that list fake items. Lately some sellers have been receiving death threats for selling in the same product page!

Unfortunately, from what I hear, both sites have buyers scamming left and right. Many 'I didn't get my package' from buyers that the USPS tracking shows delivery. Many of the its broken, wrong size, sent wrong thing, etc. complaints coming in. Stories about a buyer supposedly returning the product that they bought, and inside the box are rocks, garbage, used baby diapers, etc. and those folks, because the seller won't give them a refund, the venue will give them a refund, many times using the sellerís funds to do so. It is like both venues encourage returns and the Ďscammierí the better! I had a return request a few days ago for an item that supposedly the product page had been wrong. I went over the listing with a fine-tooth comb and couldn't see in any way that my pattern didn't coincide with what was listed. But, if a buyer can make the case that it is the seller's fault, then they don't have to pay return shipping and the seller won't take a restocking charge, etc. It will be interesting to see what I get back from this buyer as I wrote her a note asking if she would tell me what was wrong, and if nothing was, she might be liable for the cost of shipping it back to me as well as a restocking charge. I havenít heard back from her yet. Too many sellers lay down and let buyers walk on them and so more and more buyers use these tricks to get freebies. There are posts and articles on line for how to scam these big venues into getting free products as well as getting their money back.

Things are not like they used to be, that is for sure. Sales income has become diluted due to how many are selling online now. My yearly income is in the toilet compared to what it used to be when I was one of a few pattern sellers. After taking away direct selling costs and overhead, my income for 2017 from the pattern business was not only zilch, I also have a negative balance rolled over into this year!

You of course, as a part timer, may not run into all the day to day stuff that we run, into, but you still have to understand some of the changes that are going on. Each year they do a major survey as to what are the best places to sell on line. Amazon and eBay are still in the final list of 10, but also eCRATER was #6 this year. They are always in the middle of the pack. There are many other venues that never get anywhere near the top ten that I have never heard of. ECRATER allows sellers to be in charge of their own business, although they do have some rules, like no counterfeit goods, etc. Only the most miniscule of fees, I have always found it easy to use and there is a forum that is helpful. For someone just starting out and willing to work hard it can be a good site. At least I don't feel like I am getting ulcers from selling there.
                              Gailete
                              http://www.MoonwishesSewingandCrafts.com

Comment

Working...
                              X