No announcement yet.

what happened to you in 1/2019?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally made it back to my all time high in the 401k and now have a new high (for now).

Comment

Similar. I'm sitting at all time highs in two of my accounts
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by disneysteve View Post

Thatís too bad jenn. Iím curious what youíre invested in. The market has been on a great run. Where is your money that youíve lost 5% while everything has been skyrocketing up?
        That's a great question. I went back online this afternoon to check about changing funds because I thought clearly I'm doing something wrong.

I came back here to report that I misspoke...my rate of return YTD is almost 11%. My 1 Year Return is -5%.

It's a blended fund and it's default is set by age. My fund has the worst 1 year performance of the 24 options but projected as the highest 10 year performance. It's more aggressive than the recommended plans for folks who are closer to retirement.

Since I don't check this account too often and the balance is less than I remember having, I didn't catch my mistake earlier. I'm glad that's all it was.

Comment

Originally posted by jenn_jenn View Post
          I came back here to report that I misspoke...my rate of return YTD is almost 11%. My 1 Year Return is -5%.
          That sounds a lot better.
          Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
          * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
          * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Um our retirement is up $100k. And our other investments are up about another $25k.
            LivingAlmostLarge Blog

Comment

I hope that my investment will be way better this year.

Comment

Working...
              X