The Biotech Trader Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTP View Post
    I just checked LEDS...not looking so bright now. I think it is going to be another one of these stocks who start up with a trendy name and end up bust in a few years.

I should start a new company that is called Green Nanotech Smartphone Solar Solutions...could get billions at an IPO.
    Lots of crazy moves in stocks today, I am annoyed that NEOP defended their stock before market open, it was 2.40 AH on friday. RPTP had a BORSON and hit under 4 this morning. Annoying.

‪Gnarls Barkley - Crazy‬‏ - YouTube

g

Comment

PEIX is tempting me under 1$, hmm... still no position.

Some bids stacking under 1$...

g

Comment

Originally posted by Slug View Post
        Nibbling on the AFFY 8 Aug calls. Just playing the lottery though.
        Good luck, hope it jumps for you. I'll be waiting around in case it is an RTF (and depending on if it is a soft one, I may enter). I think it is very unlikely, as the people that bought at 5.90 (smart money) I am sure did their research and wouldn't get in there if there was really much of a risk. We'll see. I also think that any jump will be sold off within 1/2 a day.

‪Van Halen - Jump (HQ music video)‬‏ - YouTube

g

Comment

My apple spread is still looking good. That fruity stock just keeps going up. Maybe I will get near $30 out of it...would be sweet, then I could answer your survey with $100,000+ gains for sure.

Comment

ONTY really annoying me. Tried to short at 10.50 thursday but there were no shares to short. Classic case of a stock that is way ahead of itself expecting good phase 3 results. Shkreli put out an article this morning, I do agree that risk/reward is completely out of whack for the longs.

I'm expecting a disaster for the longs when they announce phase 3 results.

Oncothyreon: Phase III Unlikely to Show Survival Benefit - Seeking Alpha

ONTY Basic Chart | Oncothyreon Inc . Stock - Yahoo! Finance

‪311 beautiful disaster‬‏ - YouTube

g

p.s. no position, since I couldn't get short on thursday.

Comment

Watching FFN, 4.79, semi-pumped by Welsh, due to LNKD activity. no position.

g

Comment

Alright, ATRN is officially ridiculous. Got some errands to do, so I'm gonna make like a baby and head out.

Open positions down 14,000$ today. Going to sit on my existing positions for a bit, waiting for a pullback to add more.

‪YODA - weird al yankovic‬‏ - YouTube

g

Comment

Originally posted by gambler2075 View Post
                  Watching FFN, 4.79, semi-pumped by Welsh, due to LNKD activity. no position.

g
                  5.14 now, looks like FriendFinder finally found a friend. Still no position.

‪Fire And Rain - James Taylor with lyrics‬‏ - YouTube

g

Comment

Really? 4.40 at the close? and I thought making 800$ on my tiny order in 13 minutes was good, but I left 3000$ on the table.... lol

SAPX: Summary for Seven Arts Pictures PLC- Yahoo! Finance

g

Comment

I have to say that the use of Cookie Monster infographics and randomish YouTube links is definitely becoming effective at dampening my confidence in your posts :-)

Comment

I have to say that the use of Cookie Monster infographics and randomish YouTube links is definitely becoming effective at dampening my confidence in your posts :-)

g

Comment

Ok, where is the Gambla and who has hacked his account?

Comment

Originally posted by gambler2075 View Post

g
                            I was about to post a picture that would have clearly penetrated your rainbow wall of happiness, but I value my ability to post on this board.

Didn't get AFFY yesterday.

Comment

Got my AFFY calls a nickel cheaper today (20% discount!). These should go nicely with the 2 Powerball tickets I bought. NPV is still negative at $111 million, but just daydreaming of what I'd do with it is worth $2

Comment

Got my AFFY calls a nickel cheaper today (20% discount!). These should go nicely with the 2 Powerball tickets I bought. NPV is still negative at $111 million, but just daydreaming of what I'd do with it is worth $2
                                AFFY calls looking bad today, but I won't double down. Too speculative. On the positive side though, I almost doubled up in MSHL. Dumped at 2.75. Been sitting on that position for months. I still own the parent company NVGN.

It's all irrelevant anyway once the Powerball comes through tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X