Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.9% for 36 months

Original loan was $9,300

Even though we have a great rate, we still put down a little extra each month.

Comment

1.9% for used and new loan.
      LivingAlmostLarge Blog

Comment

0% for 36 months. Could pay it off early; but, why?

Comment

3.19% for a five year loan of $14,000. Hoping to pay it off in 24 months.

Comment

I bought a new truck March 2012. My auto enhanced Fico was 706 and my loan is at 5.9%.

Comment

My car loan APR is 8.75%. I had bad credit when i took it out. Is there a way to get it lowered?

Comment

I have a 0% interest rate on a 5 yr loan on my 2012 Toyota Highlander.

Comment

0% down, 2.25% APR and when I bought the car in May I got 5k in rebates on it. I love the car and it ended up being the best option out of a couple that I had. I wish public transpiration was an option, but living in a rural area and having to drive in for college makes a car a necessity.

Comment

mine

3.0% interest, 720 credit score, but i was a new grad and had a 1.5 downpayment on a new car.

Comment

Originally posted by lovinit View Post
                      My car loan APR is 8.75%. I had bad credit when i took it out. Is there a way to get it lowered?
                      I'm paying 1.49% and yes you can refinance the car. You just need to shop around and see what kind of rates you might be able to get. I refinanced from a 4% loan down to the loan I currently have, which saved my close to $1,000 in interest payments.

Comment

0% for 5 years for a 2013 Toyota Sienna. Already been one year. Traded in a sedan that was paid for as a down payment. Have an infant and another on the way with a dog.

Comment

Working...
                        X