10 Most Expensive NFL Tickets
Each year Vivid Seats breaks down the ticket trends for the previous year, giving people an idea of what to expect. According to their predictions, the teams below will have the most expensive tickets in the NFL in 2018.
The most expensive NFL team to see at home is the New England Patriots. Even though the team has seen its share of controversy, the Pats still have a loyal fan base that are willing to pay a boatload of money to see them play.
The average price paid: $530
Seattle is the second most expensive team to see play on their home field. The average price paid for Seahawks tickets hovers just over $320.
Average ticket price paid: $321
Green Bay fans don’t get much of a break when it comes to seeing their team play at home either. The average price paid is over $310.
Average ticket price: $318
Denver fans are also paying around $300 per ticket when they want to see the Broncos at home.
The average price paid: $297
Fifth on the list of most expensive NFL tickets is the Philadelphia Eagles. Although tickets are below $300 (on average), fans are still paying a pretty penny to see them in Philly.
Average ticket price: $269
The Jaguars are the next expensive team to see at home. The average price paid per ticket, listed below, is still half of what people are paying to see the Patriots.
Average ticket price: $264
Next on the list is the Tennessee Titans. Football is huge in Tennessee and fans will pay quite a bit of money to be in the stadium.
Average ticket price paid: $255
Bears fans are paying an average price of $252 per ticket to see them play in Chicago.
The average price paid: $252
Number nine of the list is the Texans. To catch the team in Houston, fans are paying around $243 (though there are tickets that are cheaper or more expensive).
Average ticket price: $243
Last on the top 10 most expensive teams to see is the Steelers. To see the team play in Pittsburgh you’ll be paying around $240 per ticket, on average. Of course, certain games may prove to be cheaper than others. If you plan far enough ahead, you’re more likely to score a good deal.
Average ticket price: $241
Least Expensive Tickets
If you’re looking for a more affordable NFL experience, you may want to consider purchasing a ticket when your team is away. These are the 10 NFL teams with the cheapest seats this year.
New York Jets fans are in luck. The average price paid is nearly half of what you’d pay to see the Steelers and a quarter of the price to see the Patriots.
The average price paid: $127
The average ticket price to see the Chiefs play at home hangs right around $123.
Average ticket price: $123
Bengals fans are in luck as well. To see the team play in Cincinnati, you won’t pay much more than $110.
Average ticket price paid: $112
Tickets in Cleveland are even cheaper. Browns fans can see them play at home for less than $110, on average.
Average ticket price: $109
The cheapest tickets in the NFL are in Buffalo. On average, a ticket in the Bills’ stadium costs around $107.
Average ticket price paid: $107
The locations above may be within driving distance of your home, or a cheap train ride. If so, you could save quite a bit of money by attending the away game instead of paying top dollar at home (especially if you’re a Pats fan).
You may also consider purchasing a ticket to one of the less popular games of the season. NFL fans looking for a good deal may consider buying a ticket to one of these 2018 season games:
2018 Games With Cheaper Tickets
- Jaguars at the Bills (11/25) – The average price being paid for a ticket to this game is $62.
- Jets at Bills (12/9) – The December 9 game in Buffalo has an average ticket price of $67.
- Lions at Bills (12/16) – Bargain hunters may want to check out the Lions game in Buffalo as well. The average ticket price for the game is $71.
- Jets at Browns (9/20) – NFL fans can pick up a ticket to the September 20th game in Cleveland for an average ticket price of $82.
- Ravens at Browns (10/7) – Catch the Ravens at the Browns in October for around $83.
- Titans at Bills (10/7) – Buffalo pops up again on the list of cheapest games in 2018. The Titans will be in Buffalo with average ticket prices hovering around $84 each.
- Buccaneers at Bengals (10/28) – You’ll find the same average price tag of $84 when the Buccaneers are in Cincinnati.
- Colts at Jets (10/14) – Pay about $87 for tickets to the October 14 Colts and Jets game.
- Panthers at Browns (12/9) – See the Panthers play the Browns for about $88 per ticket.
- Falcons at Browns (11/11) – The November 11 Browns game will also be fairly cheap at $88 a ticket.
Readers, have you attended an NFL game? What price do you pay?
- The Cost of Football Tickets
- 2018 Super Bowl Football Squares Alternatives for Family
- What Fantasy Football Can Teach You About Money
- Financial Lessons From Fantasy Football
- Hate Football? Great Alternate Super Bowl Sunday Activities
- How the Super Bowl Affects the Stock Market
- How to Improve Your Odds of Winning a Super Bowl Squares Pool