I don’t know about you, but I’m excited for 4th of July this year. Last year pretty much everything was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Honestly, I never thought that this was a big deal holiday for me. However, it turned out that I missed the picnics and fireworks. So, I’m not sure what my plans are for the weekend. Nevertheless, I’m looking forward to it. And since you’re here on this blog because you’re money-conscious, I wanted to share with you some of the freebies and deals on 4th of July 2021.
When Is 4th of July 2021?
Obviously, you know that the 4th of July falls on the 4th. However, note that that’s a Sunday this year. Why is this important? Because many of the freebies and deals on 4th of July 2021 won’t just be available on Sunday. Instead, some have already started. Many will last all weekend long. Moreover, since the official federal holiday celebration happens on Monday, some deals extend until then. So just keep that in mind as you explore what’s on sale for Independence Day 2021.
21 4th of July Restaurant Deals: California and Beyond
Patch San Francisco compiled a list of this year’s Independence Day restaurant deals. Some of these are specific to the Bay Area. Others are for restaurants throughout California. However, several are for nationwide chains. Therefore, you should check the list and find out the details for the ones that interest you most. Here’s a summary of their list, with full links and details in their original post:
- Applebee’s has a deal for the over-21 drinkers of the group. They’re offering $5 special alcoholic beverages in red and blue.
- Baskin Robbins has a special beach-themed Flavor of the Month. Moreover, it’s blue for red, white, and blue theme. I don’t see a special price on this one. However, BR is usually fairly affordable for summer ice cream treats.
- Black Angus Steakhouse offers two different party platters. They feed up to ten people each, so they’re perfect for barbecues and Independence Day parties. Good July 2 – 4, 2021.
- Burger King doesn’t have any Freebies and Deals on 4th of July 2021. However, they have a deal coming up very soon. From July 12 – 18, order one Ch’King Combo Meal via the Internet and receive one free King Jr. Meal to go with it.
- Chuck E. Cheese has three different levels of Summer Fun Passes on sale right now.
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has a Buy One Get One Free sale today through 7/4/21. Good for their Ice Blended drink, which is perfect for summer.
- Denny’s has a special treat called “The Red, White and Blue Pancake Breakfast.” It’s unclear if it has a special price. However, Denny’s is usually an affordable breakfast option.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Put offers Kids Eat Free Sundays. Remember that 4th of July is a Sunday. So this could be a good meal option. They also have additional sales for the holiday and throughout the summer.
- El Pollo Loco offers free delivery on orders over $20 starting this weekend and continuing through 7/21/21.
- Iniburger offers 10% off of their Family Boxes through 7/4/21.
- Krispy Kreme offers a Buy One Get One Free deal on one dozen doughnuts through 7/4/21.
- Kura Revolving Sushi Bar has a variety of sales through 7/5/21. Note that’s through Monday, not Sunday.
- Rubios offers two entrees for $15 or four entrees for $30 through Monday 7/5/21.
- Yogurtland offers $4 off online orders of $15+. End date not known.
Additionally, Elevation LVK, Eureka!, Hazy Barbecue, Izzy’s, Luna Loca Mexican Restaurant, Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, and The Barn and Pantry all offer specials meals for 4th of July. These Bay Area restaurants have varied deals and events.
More Restaurant Freebies and Deals on 4th of July 2021
Obviously, Patch San Francisco isn’t our only resources for great freebies and deals on 4th of July 2021. Thanks to Today.com, we also learned about these restaurant deals:
- Carl’s Jr. offers 2 original Angus burgers for $7 when you sign up for their newsletter.
- Fogo de Chao will give children 12 and under one free Churrasco experience with the purchase of one adult version on July 4, 2021 only.
- Goldbelly has a coupon code for new customers only. Get $15 off a purchase of $50 or more. This deal starts now but actually runs through the end of the year.
- Grimaldi’s will give you $20 extra when you buy a $50 gift card between now and 7/5/21.
- Jollibee offers discounted fried chicken sampler meals for the whole family now through 7/13/21.
- Miller’s Ale House recognizes veterans and military service members for 4th of July. Get 50% off an entree.
- Red Robin wants to cater your 4th of July party. Therefore, use their coupon code to get 15% off all orders $50+ through 7/5/21.
- Slice lets you order pizza from a variety of different locations. Order $2o or more between now and 7/6/21 using their coupon code and get $5 off of your order.
- STK Steakhouse has a few different discounts July 3 – 5, 2021.
- Teton Waters Ranch offers a coupon code for $10 off of their meats to grill. Make sure to play your order by 7/4/21.
Get all of the coupon codes and deal details at the Today.com link above.
Museums, Parks, Activities and Other Independence Day 2021 Deals
We used Parade as another resource to learn about Freebies and Deals on 4th of July 2021. They had a few more restaurant / food deals, so check them out to learn about sales, freebies, and deals on meals at:
- Home Chef
- Red Robin
But what really caught our attention was the non-food things on this list. And that got us thinking about all of the free admission and other freebies and discounts that cities offer for Independence Day. So we scoured the web, and here are some of the deals we found:
- Blue Star Museums includes many museums across the nation. They offer free admission for active military, reserves included, and their families. This continues through Labor Day.
- DeYoung Museum in San Francisco is always free for Bay Area residents on Saturdays. Therefore, visit on July 3. Similarly, visit the city’s Asian Art Museum free on Sunday, July 4th, 2021.
- Hillsdale College offers free pocket versions of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution for 4th of July visitors.
- Museum of the American Revolution has a whole series of virtual events this week. They’re all free online and of course themed to the holiday.
Local parks, beaches, hiking trails, and fireworks shows are also great free activities for Independence Day. Stay safe and have fun!
- Is Target Open on 4th of July 2021?
- 5 Great Summer Break Ideas for Mid-July
- Is Costco Closed on 4th of July 2021?
If you enjoy reading our blog posts and would like to try your hand at blogging, we have good news for you; you can do exactly that on Saving Advice. Just click here to get started.