You can order just about everything online – now Walmart shoppers can even order groceries for pickup. Because of this, more Walmart promo grocery codes have been popping up to help you save even more money. However, that doesn’t mean they’re all good codes, and you could end up wasting a lot of time. Here are the websites we’ve found with the most reliable coupon codes.
Where to Find Walmart Promo Grocery Codes
Although there are plenty of places you can find legitimate coupon codes, some sites provide codes that don’t work. Below is a list of websites where you can find good Walmart promo grocery codes.
One of the sites where you can find reliable Walmart promo grocery codes, and coupon codes for just about anything, is Coupons.com. Here are the specific Walmart grocery deals they have available.
- Save $10 on groceries at Walmart.
- Free grocery delivery on eligible orders at Walmart.com.
- Get $25 off future purchases.
CouponsatCheckout.net is another great site to find legit Walmart grocery coupon codes. Here’s what the site has to offer.
- Get $10 off your Walmart grocery order.
- Coupons at Checkout also has a “Value of the Day” code that allows up to 60% off your order.
- Free two-day shipping on any order.
- Get $5 off any order.
Another place you can find great Walmart grocery codes is Coupon Follow. Check out what they have to offer below.
- Receive $10 off your order of $50 or more.
- Score 10% off your online order.
- Save $30 on online grocery orders.
- Get $5 off grocery orders of $50 or more.
- You can get $10 off sitewide (plus free shipping).
Of course, Groupon is a great place to get coupon codes for just about anything, including Walmart grocery items. Here are the specific deals the popular money-saving app is offering.
- Save $25 on your entire order by applying for a Walmart credit card.
- Send your friend a $10 off promo code and get $10 off for yourself.
- Get $10 off your groceries at Walmart.
- Receive up to 65% off sitewide.
Offers.com is another popular site used to find coupon codes. You’ll be able to score the following deals on Walmart grocery through the site.
- You can get $10 off your order of $50 or more.
- New customers can get $10 off any order.
- Get 10% off any order.
Again, RetailMeNot is a great place to find a multitude of coupon codes. However, if you’re looking for Walmart promo grocery codes, they don’t have a ton to offer. Here’s what you can expect.
- Customers can get free 2-day shipping on orders of $35+.
- Get up to 65% off on specific Rollbacks.
Slick Deals has been increasing in popularity in recent years and rightfully so. They have five separate codes you can use on your Walmart grocery order.
- Receive $10 off your order of $50+.
- Get free grocery delivery on orders of $50 or more.
- Customers can also receive free 2-day shipping on orders of $35 or more.
- Use Slick Deals to get special Walmart Pickup discounts.
- Save $25 when you sign up for a Walmart credit card.
Promo Codes You Can Use Now
You don’t necessarily need to go looking through these sites to find something you can use to save money though. There is a promo code to get $10 off when you purchase $50 or more online, including Walmart grocery items.
Use the promo code KINDNESS at checkout to get this deal up to three times on different orders. This applies whether you’re a new customer or not.
Each of the sites above will provide legit coupon codes for Walmart as well as other retail stores. If you’re having trouble redeeming your coupon code, contact the site directly.
Readers, do you know of any other sites that offer Walmart promo grocery codes? Let us know in the comments and we’ll add them to the list!