The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Had my male mid-life crisis spend yesterday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Can't you just shave it?


    Have you ever considered a brizilian bikini wax....

    lol

    Comment


    • #17
      I have a buddy who's been doing it since college.

      Comment


      • #18
        Funny thing about the eyebrows was I went in and the woman spoke broken English/asian. And she told me to lie down and then started to put powder on my eyebrows. I said, "Wait a minute!!! I am here for my back." She then said, "Ohhhhh. . ." and then looked and she knew it was going to take some time (LOL).

        First of all, my back hairness like I said is a 5 or a 6 (it's patchy). . .my eyebrows are, I don't know, like a 3 or a 4 - they aren't that bushy. I mean, I have them and a little body to them, but it's not coming out at teh sides in long strands. I don't know what she was doing.

        I talked to a patient of mine about it who lifts weights and he syas it's actually very common among guys (really?) in the gym - to get their eyebrows waxed.

        I thought I had heard back and chest. . .but never eyebrows. I'll do my back, I'll consider the brazillian (vs. manscaping), but no, I am not doing my chest or eyebrows. The girly men can do that.

        Gotta draw the line somewhere, lol.

        Comment


        • #19
          Compared to the sensitive areas women have to wax, a back seems like it wouldn't be that bad.

          I bet your significant other loves the smoothness.....

          Comment


          • #20
            Too funny I wish my hubby would wax his back!!

            Good for you.

            the new thing around here is pedicures for guys-

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Scanner View Post

              The wife's away right now so I don't know what she'll think when she gets back.
              I guarantee that she will be thrilled

              Comment


              • #22
                Women do love a groomed man good choice lol. Thankfully my back is not that hairy.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hmmmm. Whatever works for you two!

                  But I think I'd much rather prefer the smooth fur to the stiff scratchy stubble that can be the result of this if not maintained. I had no idea that this was an "itchy" problem through. I guess I never really thought about it.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    RE:Had my male mid-life crisis spend yesterday

                    Originally posted by Scanner View Post
                    Well, I turned 40 this year and I thought I would share what I did for my mid-life crisis.

                    You are thinking this:

                    Was it a sports car? No.
                    Was it a motorcycle? No.
                    Was it a boat? No.
                    Was it a young hottie? No.

                    I got my back waxed (ha, ha. . .you are all welcome for the share ).

                    I think I am hooked (although first time was painful!!!). Since I shave my head now. . .and haven't spent money on a haircut in years, I think this is a new part of my grooming I am blowing money on every 4-6 weeks. . .it's as as smooth as a baby's bottom back there.

                    That was something I have been wanting to do for a long time - goodbye back itch!!!
                    That's funny.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      LMAO..........I chokes reading this. Mainkly because I did the very same thing about a year ago when I was 42. Gotta warn you though, it's addictive!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X