We're going to need a new(er) truck soon. I've started doing my research and I've figured out what kind I'd like (I've chosen 3 so I can find the best deal) and roughly how much I want to spend. We'll be paying cash. I don't ever want payments again other than mortgage and I don't even like paying that. I've heard Sept is the best time to purchase a vehicle since the new year models are coming out and they're trying to get rid of the old ones. I'm already keeping an eye out though in case I come across a good deal.
I was reading a thread about inflation and if prices do go up soon, this probably is the best time to purchase our truck. I want one with fairly low miles so it will last for many years. Any pointers, advice etc. for me? I wondered if I should touch base now with salesman at a few local dealers that sell the trucks I want to let them know I'm looking for a great deal on these trucks.
I am good at negotiating. If they aren't able to give me what I want, I'll walk away. There's always going to be another truck out there somewhere and I don't negotiate from a position of desperation.
I'm really glad I found this site. So many people have good advice and explain it in a way that even I understand! Thanks!
I was reading a thread about inflation and if prices do go up soon, this probably is the best time to purchase our truck. I want one with fairly low miles so it will last for many years. Any pointers, advice etc. for me? I wondered if I should touch base now with salesman at a few local dealers that sell the trucks I want to let them know I'm looking for a great deal on these trucks.
I am good at negotiating. If they aren't able to give me what I want, I'll walk away. There's always going to be another truck out there somewhere and I don't negotiate from a position of desperation.
I'm really glad I found this site. So many people have good advice and explain it in a way that even I understand! Thanks!

Comment