Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Comment on Articles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Can't Comment on Articles

    Months ago, I tried several times to comment on a particular Saving Advice article and could not. My comment just never appears.

    I tried again this morning, on a completely different article. Once again, I post a comment but it does not appear. What's the deal? Am I blocked?

    Thank you.

    #2
    Originally posted by Petunia 100 View Post
    Months ago, I tried several times to comment on a particular Saving Advice article and could not. My comment just never appears.

    I tried again this morning, on a completely different article. Once again, I post a comment but it does not appear. What's the deal? Am I blocked?

    Thank you.
    Petunia, if you are blocked it is most certainly an accidental oversight. I have notified our tech and he should be able to get access for you restored.

    Best,

    James
    james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com
    202.468.6043

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by james.hendrickson View Post

      Petunia, if you are blocked it is most certainly an accidental oversight. I have notified our tech and he should be able to get access for you restored.

      Best,

      James
      Thank you, James.

      Comment


        #4
        Hello Petunia 100 ,

        I am working on this issue, I will update you asap.

        Thanks.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by jonelvinnaorbe View Post
          Hello Petunia 100 ,

          I am working on this issue, I will update you asap.

          Thanks.
          Thank you.

          Comment


            #6
            Hello Petunia 100 ,

            May I ask if this is a saving advice blog article or if it's a forum thread or a user blogs article.

            Thanks for understanding.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by jonelvinnaorbe View Post
              Hello Petunia 100 ,

              May I ask if this is a saving advice blog article or if it's a forum thread or a user blogs article.

              Thanks for understanding.
              They were both published under the "Articles" tab.

              Comment


                #8
                Hello Petunia 100 ,

                I have investigated deeper on the issue, please give me a bit more time to fix the issue, I will update you asap when it fixed.

                Sorry for the inconvenience, the tech team appreciate you reaching out to us regarding this issue.

                Have a great day

                Comment

                Working...
                X