My Blog is Gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Blog is Gone

I am happy to see Saving Advice has returned, but my blog is gone. When I click on "My Blog", it takes me to a brand new blog, started today, with no entries. I have been blogging since December 2010 and had 600+ entries. This new blog is called "Petunia 100's Blog". Any help for me? Thanks.

I emailed James to look into this.

Everything since April was lost but everything before that should still be there.
    Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
    * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
    * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Guys - all of the blogs should be back up now.
      james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by james.hendrickson View Post
        Guys - all of the blogs should be back up now.
        James, when I go to the blogs page and click on All Blogs, I see only 4 blogs.
        Steve

* Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?

Comment

I can access my blog (as of April) if I enter the address into my browser. If I click on "My Blog", I have a brand new blog started today with no entries.

Comment

Originally posted by disneysteve View Post
            James, when I go to the blogs page and click on All Blogs, I see only 4 blogs.
            Earlier today it was just two.

Edit: I see seven!
            Last edited by Petunia 100; 10-01-2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Petunia 100 View Post

Earlier today it was just two.

Edit: I see seven!
              Sounds like they are still rebuilding everything. I know Chris has had to do it all manually one by one so itís taking time.
              Steve

Comment

All hail Chris and the IT wizards!

It was kinda sad having the site down for what...5-6 days? I started to go through withdrawals! lol Nice to have you all back
                "Praestantia per minutus" ... "Acta non verba"

Comment

things are slowly coming back online.

Not sure if the lost 4 months of posts and blogs will or can be recovered.
                  I know that they are working on it

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Petunia 100 View Post
                    I can access my blog (as of April) if I enter the address into my browser. If I click on "My Blog", I have a brand new blog started today with no entries.
                    You should be able to see your old blog and posts now. Can you confirm that?

Comment

Originally posted by klongpayabal View Post

You should be able to see your old blog and posts now. Can you confirm that?
                      Yes, I am happy to confirm that I do now see my blog when I click on "My Blog". Thank you!

Comment

I checked and it seems that my small blog (such as it is/was) has also been swallowed up by the "Error 500" monster. I only started it in July, so I'm not terribly shocked, since most everything after April disappeared. If it's recoverable, that's great... If not, I'll survive. Low priority, as I'm sure Chris is working feverishly to recover all kinds of data from the crash.
                        "Praestantia per minutus" ... "Acta non verba"

Comment

Working...
                        X