Re: Re-reading Tightwad Gazette
hey, can somebody give us an update on what's going on with A.Dacyzyn since she shuttered herself away from the world? I tried to get her to sign her book for me (sent via mail) - it returned ignored/unanswered #**T@&#!!!
hey, can somebody give us an update on what's going on with A.Dacyzyn since she shuttered herself away from the world? I tried to get her to sign her book for me (sent via mail) - it returned ignored/unanswered #**T@&#!!!

you took a lots less time to read the book from cover to cover than I did. It took about two months for me to do. I don't think I'm at the blackbelt level yet!
Anyway keep up the good work and stay with it. Even if you drop off now and then. Just come back to it. It's takes about 28 days for a new habit to form so keep this in mind.
Just stay with it.
Comment