Logging in...
Smarty Pig/ savings goals
Collapse
X
-
I love the social media function where you can add your savings goals to your facebook page. Works great with all sorts of things from charities to saving for weddings.
-
-
is it complicated to set up? and also I was reading about the idea of sharing your savings goals with other savers? Do you share your progress?Originally posted by investingnoob View PostI joined SmartyPig a few months ago. I am very pleased with them. The whole goal tracking, and being able to separate goals is what got me in.
For instance I have an Car fund, an EF, and a Vacation goal set up.
Also I like their high interest rates, and you can redeem your goals for gift cards to get more money back.
I've also got my girlfriend set up, she is an ex-big spender and I'm converting her to a saver.
Though she cant afford to save much right now, but every dollar counts.
I definitely recommend Smartypig for you.
Leave a comment:
-
-
I think it is like Ing Direct, where I currently have a savings acct at 1.10%...a couple days to get a withdrawal. If I keep a small emergency fund in a local bank, I figure any emergency larger than that could wait a couple days? or I could use a credit card in a super emergency and pay it back as soon as the transfer of funds came through.Originally posted by Slug View Post1.75% is a very good rate. Are there issues around how quickly you can withdraw $?
Leave a comment:
-
-
1.75% is a very good rate. Are there issues around how quickly you can withdraw $?
Leave a comment:
-
-
I joined SmartyPig a few months ago. I am very pleased with them. The whole goal tracking, and being able to separate goals is what got me in.
For instance I have an Car fund, an EF, and a Vacation goal set up.
Also I like their high interest rates, and you can redeem your goals for gift cards to get more money back.
I've also got my girlfriend set up, she is an ex-big spender and I'm converting her to a saver.
Though she cant afford to save much right now, but every dollar counts.
I definitely recommend Smartypig for you.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Smarty Pig/ savings goals
Anyone have any experience with Smarty Pig savings accounts and savings goals? was looking for some kind of spreadsheet/goal tracker as we save our 6 month emergency fund....I love visuals and find them motivating. Any ideas?Tags: None
-

Leave a comment: