Logging in...
User Profile
Collapse
-
Doesn't hurt to go to the top!
Long story short, our out of warranty vehicle has had an issue for the last couple of years which I feel should have never happened to begin with (non...
-
-
Agree. In my case we hit our savings/investment goals a long time ago so everything I'm in now is pretty conservative, just trying to keep what I have...
-
-
On the West Coast no boomers bought houses for $30k, I fit into this category perfectly and we bought our home in 1993 for $250k and it's now worth $1...
Leave a comment:
-
-
Haven't changed yet, just a matter of time. But yes, all our various accounts have been updated when we recently updated our Living Trust....
Leave a comment:
-
-
It's not Merrill, I only have CD's through them. The brokerage firm is Raymond James Financial, unfortunately my rep tends to be more of a salesman's...
Leave a comment:
-
-
Does the value of your pension count? If so I'm in the club! Without it I've got a ways to go. Always knowing that I'd have a pension to retire on, it...Last edited by Drake3287; 10-01-2026, 07:04 PM.
Leave a comment:
-
-
"Why Merrill? Just curious"
A year ago my wife and I decided to roll our 401K and 457 plans into IRA's now that we're no longer...
Leave a comment:
-
-
We're also now getting CD's through Merrill. They do seem to have a slightly higher rate, it's just not as easy to deal with our CD's through Merrill...
Leave a comment:
-
-
Thirty five years ago when we were young and starting out went out on a limb and bought an expensive (at least then) oak dinning room set which included...
Leave a comment:
-
No activity results to display
Show More

Leave a comment: