The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Where to get the best rates on an Auto Loan?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where to get the best rates on an Auto Loan?

    I am currently looking for a bank or credit union to apply for a used car loan. What are some of the banks or credit unions that offer loans with the lowest interest rates for people with good credit?

    Thanks in advance experts!

  • #2
    Re: Where to get the best rates on an Auto Loan?

    PenFed has good rates if you can meet the eligibility requirements. Also check rates at BankRate.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Where to get the best rates on an Auto Loan?


      Also check this page:

      At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.


      I believe the rates are provided by or in conjuction with Bankrate. I like the layout and navigation on the page.

      One problem you may run into with many (not all) lenders is that they will not finance a used car unless the value is at least $X (typically $7500).

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Where to get the best rates on an Auto Loan?

        I personally think this is a good resource to look at when shopping for a car loan - auto loan rate thread . Many of the rates listed are for new and used cars.

        Comment

        Working...
        X