The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Work from home thing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Work from home thing

    I got this in my email from a friend:

    " online work at home business. Tell me if you think this is legit or not.
    Freedomforgood



    This link shows the fee and package information:
    fees



    I don't think it is legit, but I was hoping I could get more umm back up to send her, more specifics of why she shouldn't do this If you could help please?

  • #2
    Re: Work from home thing

    What will she be selling? Is this just a site to help her get onto the internet or do they have products for her to sell?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Work from home thing

      Some info here: Link A couple people reported being scammed, and then there is a response from an employee.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Work from home thing


        No legitimate opportunity requires you to send in money to be let in on a secret way to make money from home.

        No information is supplied about what you will be required to do or how you can expect to make money. At least, not until you send them some money.

        What a rip.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Work from home thing

          I agree no legit work from home jobs require money to be sent but thier are tons of legit work at home jobs. I know lots of people doing daycares that is a common one of course. But I also have a cousin who runs a quilt shop out of her home she uses the main floor for her shop the family lives upstairs & in the basement!! I also have some friends who do ebay fulltime. And thier are very very few data entry type jobs or medical transcription type jobs too.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Work from home thing

            Thanks for all the help, I sent the link to my friend.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Work from home thing

              Don't you love all of these "work from home...make millions" scams?

              Think about this. If it were SOOO easy to make so much money working from home, why share that with everyone and reduce your earnings? Why not hire additional people and make yourself even more money?

              Total scams.

              Comment

              Working...
              X