The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Questions regarding TSP account

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Questions regarding TSP account

    I have been researching my TSP account (I am a federal worker); it looks like I can move all my IRAs (not Roths's) into my TSP. Is this a good idea? The returns appear to be similar to those of the Vanguard accounts I have.

    Another options appears available - I can buy into an annuity with my TSP, does this sound like something to consider? What sorts of things should I consider?
    I YQ YQ R

  • #2
    I would avoid the annuity, only because those are higher fees. TSP options aren't bad and you are right similar fees to Vanguard. I think I'd keep them at Vanguard to have more options for investments than the TSP provides.
    My other blog is Your Organized Friend.

    Comment

    Working...
    X