I'm struggling financial. I don't make much. But I also don't have any unnecessary bills. I know I need to work on a budget but it's hard. I am able to save but I wand up spending that. I'm so use to spending how I like but I need to ream in since my money is funny. I have cut back a much as I think I can but maybe I'm missing something. I don't eat out a lot. I do go on day trips once in a while. I know I need to buckle done and stop spending. I have decided to leave my saving debit cards at home and just carry my main one. if you all have any advise that you think would help I would appreciate it.
Logging in...
Help
Collapse
X
-
Can we help you find ways to s-t-r-e-t-c-h dollars? The new job figures sound good and it seems the economy is getting stronger. It's important to stay employed while you seek new employment. You need to get stuff ready for a serious job search. Update your resume, look at new ways to prepare a cover letter. Have you read the newer version of 'What Color is My Parachute?" from your library? Are you listed on LinkIn and every legit Job Board? Tell friends, relatives, church, any organizations you belong to and your agency that you're seeing new employment opportunities. Don't say anything negative about employer or colleagues, just general statements like 'time for renewal,' 'seeking new challenges' etc.
The research says most jobs are filled by referrals from current employees and employers prefer to hire someone currently employed so it's not in your interest to quit. We're all cheering for you, perhaps our positive vibes will help.
-
-
I definitely need a new job that pays more, I have to get a job what would would also accommodate that fact that I have a child so I can't work 12 hrs or weekend or not be able to take off to pick her up occasionally due to her afterschool program closing or not being open at all. I'm applied for a school but I haven't heard anything back.
Comment
-

Comment