30 years fixed term life insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 years fixed term life insurance

I want to buy a 30 years fixed term life insurance. Where can I buy the policy not spending lots of money?

There are lots of places. Stick with a A+ rating though. I have my 30 year term through Cincinnati Life. It was written through my financial advisor who checked with a number of companies to find the right fit. I was 28 when I got it and pay 63.80 per month for 1 million. it may not be the cheapest but it is a good fit for me.

Comment

As it applies to strategies to save money, term insurance is definitely the way to go. Avoid the other forms; they're a way to make the life insurance company richer.

Go to the AM Best Website and search for life A rated insurance companies. These companies have top notch credit ratings a solid financial footing. Get at least 3 quotes. Understand if you're a smoker; they'll bump your premiums up.

Comment

Make sure you get more insurance than you think you would ever need. You're not just looking to pay off the bills - you also need to leave something for your family to live on. The sum of all your outstanding debt, plus 20 times your annual income. Kids and spouse will always have the opportunity to be taken care of with that kind of parachute.

Comment

Working...
        X