My bank account is in the red, I'm living from paycheck to paycheck, and have no savings. The bank wrote to me that if I don't pay back the amount by mm/dd/yyyy (that's how it said it on the letter, they didn't put a date in) that it will be reported to national credit check people and a 3rd party collection agency. I don't get paid til next week. If I continue to put what I have towards this account each week without cashing any bad checks and all, will it be ok? They're charging me $5 a day right now, but in two weeks, with the hours I've been getting, if I put all my checks into the account, it should take care of it.
Some lady from the bank called very rudely and told me that if it wasn't received soon it would be charged off. I really don't know what to do. My parents won't lend me this money, I get paid around 200$ a week, and like I said, I'm living paycheck to paycheck. I am willing to do anything legal to get this money in the bank, but I have just enough in my wallet for food and gas right now, that's it. I explained to the lady on the phone that I would put my entire check into the bank Wednesday, and it would cut the balance in half, and then I'd put the rest in the next week. By then it would be down below $100 and I could easily put the rest in. But she, being rude and kind of short with me said that if it wasn't received soon, it would be charged off. So what do I do? I'm scared kind of and don't know what to do at all. Thank you for your help.
Some lady from the bank called very rudely and told me that if it wasn't received soon it would be charged off. I really don't know what to do. My parents won't lend me this money, I get paid around 200$ a week, and like I said, I'm living paycheck to paycheck. I am willing to do anything legal to get this money in the bank, but I have just enough in my wallet for food and gas right now, that's it. I explained to the lady on the phone that I would put my entire check into the bank Wednesday, and it would cut the balance in half, and then I'd put the rest in the next week. By then it would be down below $100 and I could easily put the rest in. But she, being rude and kind of short with me said that if it wasn't received soon, it would be charged off. So what do I do? I'm scared kind of and don't know what to do at all. Thank you for your help.

Comment