I think I saw once a table explaining how much should I be allocating to each expense as a percentage of my income...
In any case
How much should I allocate to take care of my family which is my pregnant self and my 15 month old baby (I am separated)
Preschool: $800/mo
Diapers, medicines, toys, clothing: ???
Food/household Items: ???
Emergencies:???
I do buy at walmart and my son owns only one pair of shoes at a time, but right now for example, he needs PJ's and t-shirts. Poor thing is always fighting a cold since he started preschool and I don't do drugs so I am spending in homeopathics and herbs...
Thank you, I need to get this figured out to determine if I can keep my house. I am trying to track all my expenses but need a head start.
In any case
How much should I allocate to take care of my family which is my pregnant self and my 15 month old baby (I am separated)
Preschool: $800/mo
Diapers, medicines, toys, clothing: ???
Food/household Items: ???
Emergencies:???
I do buy at walmart and my son owns only one pair of shoes at a time, but right now for example, he needs PJ's and t-shirts. Poor thing is always fighting a cold since he started preschool and I don't do drugs so I am spending in homeopathics and herbs...
Thank you, I need to get this figured out to determine if I can keep my house. I am trying to track all my expenses but need a head start.

Comment