Well good thing I didn't jump right into this. I lost my job this morning and don't feel so worried knowing I have a few months in the bank. I need to file a claim with unemployment and my next action will be based off what happens with that.
Logging in...
A lil idea I am working with....
Collapse
X
-
Well let me tell you I am somewhat happy I didn't go thru with this earlier. First of all it has been a month now and I have yet to see a check from unemployment. I spoke with them last week and the company I was working for is disputing the claim. I crashed my motorcycle last week while trying to bring it over my brothers house to store for the winter and put on craigslist. Lets just say I should have never increased my ins deductible to $1000. Then I just got a letter from citibank saying they are increasing my apr to a min of 14.9% from 5.9% and I have never missed a payment or been late. I am SCREWED.
Comment
-
-
Exactly what I warned of above. Credit card companies can change the terms at any time for any reason (or for no reason at all). Hopefully, you can transfer the remaining balance to a 0% or low-interest card soon.Originally posted by sofocused978 View PostI just got a letter from citibank saying they are increasing my apr to a min of 14.9% from 5.9% and I have never missed a payment or been late.Steve
* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
* Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
* There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.
Comment
-

Comment