The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Unsecured Loan / How much can I get?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by FinWhiz View Post
    Why the need for so much money? How much do you have in savings? How much in debt are you already. If you have a high " I love debt" score,(FICO) what are they telling you?

    Hi, I'm not being sarcastic, but what kind of FICO score is that? I would estimate mine is around 750 or so.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by FinWhiz View Post
      If you have a high " I love debt" score,(FICO) what are they telling you?
      Hmmmm... I avoid debt at all costs and my fico score is in the 820's.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Snodog View Post
        Hmmmm... I avoid debt at all costs and my fico score is in the 820's.
        Yes, that is why I was wondering what he was saying. Doesn't make sense.

        The higher your FICO score, the better. It shows you're not a risk to the Bank.

        Comment

        Working...
        X