REALLY Cheap Travel Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REALLY Cheap Travel Deals

Do you want to get a hotel room or airline ticket at a price that nobody will believe - the type of deal that you can continue to brag about to friends and family many years from now? The key to accomplishing this is finding the mistakes that websites sometimes make when listing hotel and airline deals.

Major travel sites realize that listing mistakes will happen from time to time and the better ones will try their best to honor the rates even when a listing has been made in error. This is from the Travelocity Guarantee:

<script type="text/javascript">google_ad_client = "pub-8949118578199171";google_ad_width = 728;google_ad_height = 90;google_ad_format = "728x90_as";google_ad_channel ="";google_color_border = "EAEAEA";google_color_bg = "EAEAEA";google_color_link = "4271B5";google_color_url = "99CC66";google_color_text = "000000";</script>
    <center><script type="text/javascript"src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"></script></center>

<blockquote><i>Human error happens; nobody's perfect--but in those rare cases that we make a mistake you can count on us to take responsibility for it, and to be thoughtful and fair as we work to resolve it. If, say, we inadvertently advertise a fare that's just "too good to be true," like a free trip to Fiji, we'll work with you and our travel partners to make it up to you and find a solution that puts a smile on your face.</blockquote></i>

So where can you find these deals? There are websites dedicated to finding these hotel and airline mistakes such as <a href="http://www.freetraveling.com">freetraveling.com</a>. Just be sure to grab any error deals that you find since most don't remain live on the website long.

For more information on this and some of the risks involved, see our article <a href="http://www.savingadvice.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15561">Hotel & Airline Listing Mistakes - One Way To Travel Cheap</a>

Re: REALLY Cheap Travel Deals

That's wonderful since my husband and I travel quite a bit.

Comment

there is a 7 in your don't (feel free to delete this note when you fix it)

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessPerky
        there is a 7 in your don't (feel free to delete this note when you fix it)
        That's what happens when you have a foreign keyboard Fixed

Comment

can you point me to a picture for DS? he loves looking at other languages and such. What does Japan use anyway? I know chinese is mandarin, but they can't possibly have all that on a keyboard can they?

Comment

Jeffrey is this also your site if so I can link it to my travel site

Comment

Originally posted by vince
              Jeffrey is this also your site if so I can link it to my travel site
              Vince, Thanks for the offer, but this is not one of out sites...

Comment

Ireland Hotels.

Its really great and wonderful to see the low price in air tickets and hotel rooms. I like to know the places and hotels where u can reserve tickets for us. I am planing to go to ireland and likes to know the prices of hotel rooms at Cork and Dublin

Comment

about travelling tips

can you point me to a picture for DS? he loves looking at other languages and such. What does Japan use anyway? I know chinese is mandarin, but they can't possibly have all that on a keyboard can they?

Comment

Thanks for the links jeffrey. The only thing I like more than traveling is saving big on travel.

~michaelo

Comment

Working...
                    X