Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mid-sized US companies have high cash reserves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What mid-sized US companies have high cash reserves?

Hello!

How do I get a list of the US companies with the highest cash reserves? The top 1000 companies. I am more interested in mid-sized companies than the giants.

I see that a stock screener will allow me to filter based on cash flow, but this is not quite the same thing. Also, I am interested in private companies as well as public companies.

Thanks for any ideas.

Is the question really related to enterprise value (free cash minus all debt) being close relative to it's market cap?

Pretty much any financial company has high cash reserves but it is paired with debt.

I don't know of a screen that looks at that parameter.

CDDRF trades very close to a zero enterprise value and its business generates around a 5% free cash flow yield but the stock only has around a 50 million market cap which is nothing close to size of what you are inquiring.

Comment

Originally posted by JBinKC View Post
      Is the question really related to enterprise value (free cash minus all debt) being close relative to it's market cap?
      That's right. I think this information is available in the Balance Sheet for individual companies. I can see it in the WSJ. But how to screen for it?

I'm particularly interested in the technology sector. It's a bonus if I can get private companies too.

Comment

Iím curious why you want that info. It isnít for investment purposes if you are looking at private companies too.
        Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
        * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
        * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Comment

Working...
        X