The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Savings account to open INGDIRECT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Savings account to open INGDIRECT

    Does anyone know if I can use a savings account to fund a new ING Direct account? I don't have a checking account.

    Thanks

  • #2

    From ING web site: "Accounts must be opened with an opening deposit from your personal checking account."

    Comment


    • #3

      You may want to check out iGObanking.

      Q: How do I open an account on iGObanking.com®?
      A: Click onto the "iGO open my account" button on the iGObanking.com® homepage, and then follow the instructions within the six easy steps to complete your online banking application.

      Q: What is a linked account?
      A: When you initially set up your account with us, a link is created between your existing bank account and your new iGObanking.com® account(s).

      Q: What type of accounts can I link?
      A: Account types that can be linked to your iGObanking.com® account include checking, savings, and money market accounts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks poundwise I'll take a look at IGObanking. Just wanted to see if anyone had any luck opening a ING savings with regular savings, but looks like iGO has little better rate.

        Comment

        Working...
        X