The Saving Advice Forums - A classic personal finance community.

Fed watchers at a loss about Fed move this week

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fed watchers at a loss about Fed move this week

    Rare uncertainty: Estimates range from aggressive half point cut to no change

  • #2
    I wouldn't want to be Bernanke. Some of the same analysts that were complaining a few months ago that the Fed was not acting quickly enough to cut rates are now saying that the Fed jumped the gun and overreacted by cutting rats too much too soon.
    Brian

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bjl584 View Post
      I wouldn't want to be Bernanke. Some of the same analysts that were complaining a few months ago that the Fed was not acting quickly enough to cut rates are now saying that the Fed jumped the gun and overreacted by cutting rats too much too soon.
      I hate it when the Fed overreacts and cuts Rats.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well, I'm hoping that it's cut since we're looking at buying a house soon (even though it doesn't directly or definitely affect 30 yr fixed loans). But I don't think it's the solution for our economy.

        Comment

        Working...
        X