The Blogs Aren't Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Blogs Aren't Working

The blogs seem to work all the way up until you publish your entry, but when you go to check that it posted it isn't posted. This is not the same as when it times out and doesn't post. Also, are we ever going to get our Avatars back? It's been over a year since they have worked. They work fine in the forums. It should not be that hard a fix.

Originally posted by LuckyRobin View Post
    The blogs seem to work all the way up until you publish your entry, but when you go to check that it posted it isn't posted. This is not the same as when it times out and doesn't post. Also, are we ever going to get our Avatars back? It's been over a year since they have worked. They work fine in the forums. It should not be that hard a fix.
    LuckyRobin, thats fine, I'm tracking this.
    james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

I'm having the same problem LuckyRobin did yesterday.

Comment

Could we get an update please? It looks like people can post but not see any comments?

Comment

Hello,

This is the tech support.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are still working on the comment section fixes. We will inform you soon.

You can reach me at jon@districtmediafinance.com, i'll be glad to help.

Comment

Hello,

The comment section is now working. Thanks for patiently waiting.

For any concerns/suggestions kindly email me at jon@districtmediafinance.com.

Thanks.

Comment

The "save as a draft" function is not working in the blogs right now. If you click on the "save as a draft" option, it will publish the blog. In the past, it would just save as a draft that you could publish later.

Comment

Mine is not working again.

Comment

Originally posted by klarose View Post
                  Mine is not working again.
                  Kalrose - notified the tech -its on his list.

Comment

Hello,

This is the tech support.

The draft function is fixed now, I'm still working on blog edit function. I'll send an update again when it's fixed soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are working on improving the user experience on this site.

Kindly inform me if you have questions/issues on the site, you can email me directly at jon@districtmediafinance.com

Thanks.

Comment

I am still not able to post either. I can post comments now, which I could not do before. But, I am not able to save drafts or publish.

Comment

I've been able to somehow sneak a post through, but when I tried again it wouldn't let me. People are starting to leave the blogs.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyRobin View Post
                          I've been able to somehow sneak a post through, but when I tried again it wouldn't let me. People are starting to leave the blogs.
                          LuckyRobin, tracking this. Thank you!!!

Comment

Hello,

This is the tech support. Kindly try again, we did some adjustments on the new entry form and the entry edit form.

You can reach me on my email at jon@districtmediafinance.com if you are still experiencing issues on the site.

Thanks.

Comment

Things seem to be working well for the most part. One issue I have noticed is that when you go to the All Entries page for the blogs, the avatars still don't load. They are working on the individual blog pages, just not that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X