Can We Please Get the Blogs Fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can We Please Get the Blogs Fixed?

I got tired of asking for a while, but seriously, it has been half a year and we still do not have functioning icons, a working ability to post photographs easily (it malfunctions more times than it works), and the emojis are still glitching. Can someone please get this fixed once and for all? It is massively frustrating how little effort is put into maintaining the blogs.

LuckyRobin,

Really sorry about that, I've asked Jon, our tech to reach out to you to see what precisely needs to be fixed.

He should be messaging you tomorrow - Asia is asleep.

While are posting, what do you see needs to be fixed?

Also, whats your thoughts on what we can do to make the user blogs world class?
    Last edited by james.hendrickson; 06-08-2020, 07:37 AM.
    james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

Geeze, Louise!
      • still do not have functioning icons
      • still do not have a working ability to post photographs easily (it malfunctions more times than it works)
      • the emojis are still glitching
      Really james.hendrickson, if you have no intention to repair and maintain the blogs, why don't you just come out and say so? Do you not have enough interest in the running of the site to actually take a look at it yourself? You want to have your sleeping tech in Asia contact a blogger to get word on what the problems are? You should know what the problems are.

You should ask for your money back on that $9.99 e-book on how to do customer service on the internet.
      "There is some ontological doubt as to whether it may even be possible in principle to nail down these things in the universe we're given to study." --text msg from my kid

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." --Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Joan.of.the.Arch View Post

Geeze, Louise!
        • still do not have a working ability to post photographs easily (it malfunctions more times than it works)
        Really james.hendrickson, if you have no intention to repair and maintain the blogs, why don't you just come out and say so? Do you not have enough interest in the running of the site to actually take a look at it yourself? You want to have your sleeping tech in Asia contact a blogger to get word on what the problems are? You should know what the problems are.

You should ask for your money back on that $9.99 e-book on how to do customer service on the internet.
        Joan - I hear you loud and clear, I'll be sure these items get fixed as soon as possible. The blogs are very important to me and I really value your input and your writing.
        james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joan.of.the.Arch View Post

Geeze, Louise!

Hello Joan,

I'm Jon, the tech support, I'm here to help with your concerns. I have noted the issues you are experiencing and I'm currently working on those.

You can also contact me on jon@districtmediafinance.com, I'm always here to help you out.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello, Jon the tech support who posts using amastewa93's account. I do not blog at savingadvice.com. More precisely, I no longer blog at savingadvice.com. Perhaps you can talk to the site administrators to find our what problems you can work on. In my post above, I simply repeated for james.hendrickson the issues blogger LuckyRobin raised because james.hendrickson seemed to miss them in her short post.

You can also contact james at james.c.hendrickson@gmail.com; he's always there to help you out. There might be additional administrators around who are willing to work on site issues.

Thanks.
            "There is some ontological doubt as to whether it may even be possible in principle to nail down these things in the universe we're given to study." --text msg from my kid

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." --Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X