Announcement

Collapse

Trading Markets and Most Banks Closed Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 22nd)

Trading markets and most banks will be closed for Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 22nd). Plan accordingly.
See more
See less

Site not adjusting for time change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site not adjusting for time change

I just noticed that the site hasn't adjusted for the time change. I checked my settings and it seems to be set correctly but the time stamp on everything is off an hour. How do I fix that?
    Steve

* Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
    * Why should I pay for my daughter's education when she already knows everything?
    * There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.

Originally posted by disneysteve View Post
    I just noticed that the site hasn't adjusted for the time change. I checked my settings and it seems to be set correctly but the time stamp on everything is off an hour. How do I fix that?
    Hey! I just reached out to our tech about this to see if there's something we can do on our end.

Comment

Maybe the servers are in Arizona where they haven't had DST since 1967? Lol in all honesty though, I've never been much of a fan of DST and it's an undue complication to an arbitrary system. I am always amused when I go hiking for a few days and you adjust to what the sun and stars say rather than a wall clock.

From the financial side of things, I'd be curious if it has any net effect on spending due to DST. I've heard it both ways over the years. I was trying to come up with some joke about how much cheaper a sun dial would be than an I-watch, but then I remembered pricing Focusing Sundial from Precision Sundials (they are actually REALLY cool) several years ago, for a mere $8k or so.

Anyhow /rant off.

Comment

Working...
      X